Theres good cops and bad cops

in Allgemein 02.11.2019 14:22
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Louisville coach Bobby Petrino says his Twitter account was hacked after material including a link to an adult website and sexually suggestive hashtags were liked by his profile.The third-year Cardinals coach -- who was fired by Arkansas in April 2012 for misleading school officials about a motorcycle accident that eventually revealed his mistress was a passenger -- said in a statement Thursday morning that he generally supervises his Twitter account but noted that there are multiple people, and possibly an unauthorized user with access to his account.Louisville football spokesman Rocco Gasparro said Petrino has not accessed the Twitter account since fall camp began last week. Recent posts providing practice updates with photos, including Thursday mornings workout, have been posted by staffers.Gasparro said the staff was working to make accounts more secure.Weve always taken the appropriate steps to make sure our official social media accounts are secure and are we taking measures to make sure this situation never happens again, Petrino added.The Sporting News first reported the activity on Petrinos account.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap MLB Jerseys From China ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Discount MLB Jerseys . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Fake Nike MLB Jerseys . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- Star running back LeSean McCoy is finalizing plans to invite 15-20 local police officers to an upcoming Buffalo Bills game, possibly Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers.McCoy said the decision is unrelated to Colin Kaepernick making his return to the 49ers lineup Sunday as their starting quarterback. Kaepernick has been the highest profile NFL player this season to protest social injustices, particularly shootings by police officers, by kneeling during the national anthem.My take on it is that the things that the cops are doing are definitely wrong, McCoy said Wednesday. But theres good people and bad people. Theres good cops and bad cops. Either this game or next [home] game, Im going to invite some police to the game, about 15 or 20, just as an appreciation type of thing.Theyre taking so much heat right now. The things that are happening are definitely wrong, but I just feel just like theres bad people, theres bad cops and theres good cops. So thaats something that me and my foundation will be doing.dddddddddddd Also inner city kids, were gonna bring them to the game too. You got to show appreciation, because nobodys perfect. I dont want cops getting a bad rap for something that bad cops are doing.McCoy was involved in a high-profile investigation in Philadelphia earlier this year after he was allegedly involved in a bar fight with off-duty police officers. The Philadelphia district attorney declined to charge McCoy or his friends, citing a lack of evidence. The officers filed a civil lawsuit against McCoy last month.?You guys know about the cops, the situation I had, McCoy said Wednesday. For me to say that, thats genuine.Asked if McCoy would be inviting only Buffalo cops -- and not any from Philadelphia -- McCoy laughed.Yeah, for sure, he said. Lets make that clear: only Buffalo cops. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen