The veteran who signed with the Jets in the offsea

in Allgemein 03.11.2019 13:58
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Esteban Ocon says he and Force India expect to achieve big things together when he joins the team in 2017.Ahead of the Brazilian Grand Prix, Mercedes junior Ocon was confirmed alongside Sergio Perez for next season after impressing at Manor, where he has been since replacing Rio Haryanto at the Belgian Grand Prix in August. It is the next step in a remarkable rise for the French driver after starting 2016 racing in DTM and signed to Renault as reserve driver.Ocon, who has previously tested with Force India, is determined to live up to the teams expectations of him.?When asked what had been the main factor for Force India, he said: I think they believe in me. They think we can achieve great things together and they want a strong driver to replace Nico [Hulkenberg], which is a hard task but I will do my best to replace him in the best way possible.Ocon dismissed the notion he lacks the experience to be successful at a team renowned for out-performing its limited budget year after year.I will do everything I can to just make the best result possible. Everything they ask me, I will do it and even more. I will be there in the factory a lot doing simulator a lot. We already spoke about that and we agreed that without hard work, it wont work. So hard work is needed.For experience, Ive been driving Formula One cars since 2014 and Ive been around the paddock since then. So I feel like Im prepared enough to have this chance.After his move to Force India was confirmed, Renault, who had been linked with the Frenchman for several months, announced it had signed Jolyon Palmer.When asked if Renault had been waiting for his decision, he replied: There was an option of Renault, there was an option of Force India, it was waiting for what everyone wanted. It came like this, I dont know why it came like this, but it did.Though his multi-year contract is between Mercedes and Force India, Ocon insists it was the latter who had the final say to sign him.Force India gave me the opportunity. Mercedes managed my career, but its Force India that wanted me. Mercedes doesnt have power over Force India. Black Air Max 90 2018 .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. Air Max 90 2018 Outlet . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. http://www.cheapairmax90freeshipping.com/ . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Air Max 90 2018 Discount . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Air Max 90 For Sale . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Russell Wilson has never missed a start in his NFL career and he is fully intent on keeping that streak going.The Seattle quarterback is dealing with a sprained left knee but vows to be on the field when the Seahawks visit the New York Jets on Sunday (1 p.m. ET, FOX).Wilson suffered damage to the medial collateral ligament while being tackled by San Francisco linebacker Eli Harold in last Sundays victory over the 49ers. He began rehabbing the knee almost immediately and was a full participant in Wednesdays practice.Wilson has started 77 consecutive games (67 regular season, 10 postseason) since entering the NFL and Seattle coach Pete Carroll said Wilson is pretty determined to play against the Jets.Hes upbeat and feeling good and hes worked really, really hard to do everything to be right and hes going to go, Carroll said.The knee injury is the second ailment to bother Wilson this season. He suffered a high ankle sprain in the season opener against the Miami Dolphins and played the following Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams.The latest injury was much more of a concern as Wilsons left leg was in an awkward position under Harolds body as the tackle was completed.I was fortunate, Wilson said. I dont think it was as severe as it looked, thank God. I think Ill be all right.While Seattle (2-1) is concerned about Wilsons health, the Jets (1-2) are concerned about the psyche of their starting quarterback.Ryan Fitzpatrick is coming off the worst performance of his career. He threw a career-worst six interceptions and also lost two fumbles in last Sundays 24-3 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.We lost that game because of my performance, Fitzpatrick said. We dont really need to pin it or try to put it on anything else. I think that was pretty evident.The debacle leaves the Jets in a tough position as the home game against the Seahawks is followed by back-to-back road tests against the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals.New York is already two games behind the first-place New England Patriots in the AFC East, but receiver Brandon Marshall doesnt see any signs of panic.It sucks loosing, but it feels good to see the reaction -- that coaches and players are angry and youre looking at each other and youre holding each other accountable, Marshall said.dddddddddddd Like, whats the problem? We need to fix it. Thats what I love about this locker room.Marshall wont have sidekick Eric Decker on the field with him Sunday after an MRI exam revealed that Decker has a partially torn rotator cuff. New York coach Todd Bowles termed Deckers status as week-to-week.The loss of Decker, Fitzpatricks turnover issues and a Seattle pass defense (ranked second at 162.7 yards per game) led by cornerback Richard Sherman could mean even more work for running back Matt Forte.The 30-year-old Forte ranks sixth in the NFL with 261 rushing yards. The veteran who signed with the Jets in the offseason has handled the ball 76 times (67 rushes, nine receptions) through three games.The Seahawks are allowing a league-low 250.3 yards per game as they continue to use a formula that has seen the club go 48-19 in the regular season since Wilson became quarterback.Marshawn Lynch is in retirement and starting running back Thomas Rawls suffered a fibula injury, but third-year back Christine Michael has a 5.2 average and is displaying signs that hes ready for the starting role. Michael had a career-best 106 yards and scored two touchdowns against San Francisco.We always knew that he had it in him, Seahawks receiver Doug Baldwin said. Sometimes you just have to evolve with the offense and evolve with yourself as you get older.Baldwin is off to a strong start with 20 receptions for 276 yards and two touchdowns. He had a touchdown catch among eight receptions for a career-best 164 yards against the 49ers.The Jets are allowing 355.7 yards per game and receiving strong play from emerging second-year defensive tackle Leonard Williams, who has three sacks.This is only the second meeting in the past 12 seasons between the clubs and the first in New Jersey since 2004. Seattle holds a 10-8 series edge. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen