snagged his first two college interceptions Saturday in

in Allgemein 03.11.2019 13:58
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

The college basketball transfer rules have led to an epidemic of athletes switching schools. You need a scorecard to keep track of so many moves.A lot of players get increased playing time in a greater role with their new team.Every year, I come up with my All-Marco Polo team, guys who will have a major impact as transfers this season. I could have put down 20 or 25 players based on all of the movement.Instead I went with my super six.Canyon Barry Charleston Cougars to Florida GatorsThe 6-foot-6 graduate transfer is eligible right away after averaging 19.7 points per game last season at Charleston. The youngest son of NBA hall of famer Rick Barry is the fifth Barry son to play Division I basketball (including half-brothers). He scored a team-high 21 points in an inter-squad scrimmage.Jordan Mathews California Golden Bears to Gonzaga BulldogsMark Few had to be happy to get a player who finished in the top 20 in the Pac-12 in scoring last season. Matthews, who made 89 trifectas last season, was named one of 20 candidates for the 2017 Jerry West Shooting Guard of the Year Award.Cullen Neal New Mexico Lobos to Ole Miss RebelsHe left his dad, Lobos coach Craig Neal, for a shot in the SEC. The younger Neal started 31 games last season and led New Mexico in assists at 3.7 per game last season. Neal was also the third leading scorer at 12.3 PPG.Austin Nichols Memphis Tigers to Virginia CavaliersVirginia coach Tony Bennett lost a lot of talent up front, so Nichols will have a important role. The 6-foot-9 redshirt junior was named to the All-American Athletic Conference first team in 2014-15. That season, he led Memphis in scoring (13.3 PPG), blocked shots (3.4 BPG) and minutes (29.5 MPG).Andrew White III Nebraska Cornhuskers to Syracuse OrangeSyracuse coach Jim Boeheim was thrilled with this late addition. He averaged just under 17 PPG last season competing in the Big Ten, so he should be ready for ACC competition. White, who started his college career at Kansas, posted 25 points in a Big Ten tournament quarterfinal loss to Maryland last season.Nigel Williams-Goss Washington Huskies to GonzagaIf he returns to the form displayed as a diaper dandy (when he made the All-Pac-12 Freshman team), watch out. He also put up some gaudy games as a sophomore, including a 31-point effort vs. California. Williams-Goss played in both the 2013 McDonalds All-American game and Jordan Brand Classic in high school. Ultra Boost 2018 For Sale .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. White Ultra Boost 2018 . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. http://www.cheapultraboostsale.com/ . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Grey Ultra Boost 2018 . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Green Ultra Boost 2018 . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -- Wake Forests defense kept taking the ball away Saturday.John Wolford, who reclaimed the starting quarterback job this week, kept taking advantage of his good fortune.On a day the Demon Deacons picked off five passes and blocked a field goal, Wolford ran for two scores, threw for another and led Wake to a momentous 33-28 victory at Indiana. Wake is off to its first 4-0 start (1-0 ACC) in 10 years and celebrated coach Dave Clawsons 100th career win.I came here wanting to start this rebuilding process and you get to see the players around you get so much better, you get to improve with them, people care more, all that stuff you get to see, Wolford said. And its translating to wins.It wasnt just the result that was impressive.The Deacons stout defense held the Hoosiers (2-1) well below their 32.0 scoring average, ended Devine Reddings streak of five straight games with 100 yards rushing and forced Lagow into five interceptions and an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.But the Hoosiers sure didnt make it easy on Wake.Lagow threw a 75-yard TD pass to Nick Westbrook on the first play and had the Hoosiers in scoring position on the next series -- until a ball bounced off the hands of Luke Timian in the end zone and into the hands of Jessie Bates. Twelve plays later, Wolford tied the score on a 4-yard TD run.Bates broke the tie with a 55-yard interception return in the second quarter and then after the blocked field goal, Wolford threw a 26-yard TD pass to Chuck Wade to make it 21-7.Wolford was 16 of 29 for 172 yards and ran 14 times for 61 yards. Matt Colburn ran 29 times for 103 yards.Lagow finished 28 of 47 with three TD passes and broke the schools single-game record with 496 yards -- including a 49-yard TD pass with 11 seconds left in the game. Ricky Jones had eight catches for 208 yards.We just had way too many errors, nine penalties, a lot of them were critical, Indiana coach Kevin Wiilson said.dddddddddddd Weve got to finish drives and weve got to play a little cleaner.THE TAKEAWAYWake Forest: The Demon Deacons are oozing with confidence as they return to ACC play. They are two wins away from becoming bowl-eligible and will now embark on meaningful games in October and November, a longtime goal for Clawson and his players.Indiana: The Hoosiers first loss came in unexpected fashion. Redding ran 16 times for 68 yards. And after throwing no interceptions in his first two FBS starts, Lagow turned it over five times. Yes, the Hoosiers played without their starting right tackle and starting right guard, but they must play much better going forward.HAPPY HOMECOMINGBates, a freshman from Fort Wayne, Indiana, snagged his first two college interceptions Saturday in his homecoming. Clawson wasnt surprised, calling him a very good player and noting he was a three-sport athlete in high school.MOMENT OF SILENCEIndiana had a moment of silence before the game for Allison Hoeppner, the daughter of Terry and Jane Hoeppner, who the school said was killed in a car crash early Saturday. Terry Hoeppner coached the Hoosiers for two seasons and died in June 2007 after battling brain cancer. We are shocked and saddened by this terrible tragedy, Wilson said in a statement. The Hoeppners mean a great deal, not only to me and my family, but to the entire IU Football family.UP NEXTWake Forest: The Demon Deacons head to North Carolina State, which has won the last two meeting by a combined 77-30. Wake Forest should fare better this time.Indiana: The Hoosiers open Big Ten play against angry Michigan State , which was upset at home by Wisconsin. Indiana has lost seven straight in the series and the trophy, the Old Brass Spittoon, has earned an almost permanent spot in East Lansing. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen