o Texas in May and then re-acquired

in Allgemein 06.11.2019 13:23
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Nick Kyrgios has confirmed he will not be representing Australia at the Olympic Games in Rio over comments made by the Australian Olympic Committee. Kyrgios joins compatriot Bernard Tomic in pulling out of the team after both players were placed on watch by AOC chef de mission Kitty Chiller over their behaviour.Tomic released a statement last month that he did not want to be considered for the team and Kyrgios, although he has been backed by Tennis Australia, added his name to the unavailable list on Friday. The 21-year-old has been at the centre of a number of incidents on court, frequently receiving warnings for swearing during matches, and he was given a suspended ban last year for making lewd comments about Stanislas Wawrinkas girlfriend. Kyrgios mad moments We take a look at the Australians previous run-ins It is with a heavy heart that I have had to make a decision not to compete at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Kyrgios said on his personal website.Coming to this decision has been a lengthy and difficult process, and I am extremely disappointed to have been put in this unfortunate position. Bernard Tomic also withdrew his name from consideration AOCs unfair and unjust treatment of me over the last four weeks, as well as the organizations crystal clear position on whether they want me to be a part of the Australian Olympic team, has solidified my final decision.While I have received assurances from Tennis Australia that I will be nominated for the Olympic team, the AOC has chosen to publicly and privately disparage me.Not one member of the AOC has reached out to me, my family, my team, or representatives of Tennis Australia, asking for a meeting or the opportunity to discuss their concerns. Kyrgios has regularly made headlines for his hot-headed behaviour on court The AOCs unwarranted attacks on me demonstrate the organizations inability to understand the circumstances surrounding highly competitive sports.No tennis players have yet been officially nominated by Tennis Australia, and the International Tennis Federation is yet to inform countries which players are eligible - that announcement is expected on June 9.In a statement released on the AOCs official website, Chiller said: According to his website, Nick Kyrgios has made himself unavailable for selection on the 2016 Australian Olympic Team.At this point, Nick Kyrgios, or any other tennis athlete, has not been nominated for selection on the Australian Olympic Team. In regard to selection every athlete in contention is treated equally and fairly. We have no further comment on this issue. Also See: Djokovic reaches Paris semis Will Rafa return? Jamaican athlete fails test Van Garderen rules out Rio NHL Jerseys Outlet . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Wholesale NHL Jerseys . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/ Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Custom NHL Jerseys .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. ARLINGTON, Texas -- A season that saw Tampa Bay Rays pitcher Matt Andriese shuttle between the rotation and the bullpen closed with him making a statement about being a starter when 2017 begins.Andriese (8-8) allowed three runs in 5 1/3 innings as the Rays lost to the Texas Rangers 3-1 on Friday night. The victory earned Texas home-field advantage throughout the postseason.Yu Darvish (7-5) allowed one run, three hits and a walk while striking out 12. His 28th career game of double-digit strikeouts is the second-most in a pitchers first 100 major league starts, topped only by Dwight Gooden (31).Andriese gave up seven hits, including solo home runs to Carlos Beltran and Rougned Odor. He began the season as a starter and went 5-0 with a 2.28 ERA. He was moved to the bullpen in mid-June to open a spot in the rotation when Blake Snell was recalled from Triple-A Durham. When Matt Moore was traded to San Francisco at the non-waiver trade deadline, Andriese returned to the rotation.It was definitely a grind being put in the bullpen and then trying to come back and finish the year in the rotation, Andriese said. But I think I proved to some people that with my last four or five starts I do belong in the rotation. I know I can give our team a chance to win if given the opportunity day in and day out.Were all pleased with how Matt finished the season and what he brought to us this year, manager Kevin Cash said. I thought he handled (moving to and from the bullpen) pretty well. Weve got big hopes for Matt Andriese because we know he can really be a big anchor in our staff.The home run to Beltran came on a fastball, the one to Odor on a changeup that was left out over the plate.That was probably the one mistake that hed like to have back, Cash said.Thats a pretty tough lineup over there, Andriese said. It wasnt a bad outing by any means, kind of a decent one to go into the offseason with.Darvish went into the game avveraging 11.dddddddddddd45 strikeouts per nine innings this season, best in the league. In his final four starts of the season, he fanned 38 in 24 2/3 innings.He looks a little bit more electric to me, said Evan Longoria, who had two of the Rays four hits. His ball is moving in different directions.MILESTONES FOR LONGORIALongorias two doubles give him career highs of 171 hits and 80 extra-base hits this season.Ive felt for the most part as comfortable as Ive ever felt this year at the plate, he said after driving in the Rays lone run. I guess that helps.HOMECOMING FOR WILSONBobby Wilson was selected off waivers from Tampa Bay by Texas last season on July 31 and spent the rest of the season in Arlington. He was traded to Detroit in late March, traded back to Texas in May and then re-acquired by the Rays on Aug. 4.Wilson said he enjoyed his stints with the Rangers and might attend some of their postseason games.I wish them nothing but the best, he said. It was an honor and a privilege to play for them.SHORT HOPSThe Rays are 10-18 in September, the most losses in one month for the team since going 7-20 in July 2007. ... Logan Forsythe, who has been the Rays leadoff hitter in 123 games this season, appeared as a pinch-hitter and will return to the lineup on Saturday night. ... Ian Desmond of the Rangers increased his majors-leading total of outfield errors to 12 with two dropped fly balls.UP NEXTTampa Bay: Jake Odorizzi (9-6) hasnt won since Aug. 30. The Rays have lost in his last four starts, during which he has had a 5.40 ERA.Texas: Colby Lewis (6-4), who figures to start Game 3 of the Division Series, is 0-3 with a 9.75 ERA in three September starts after missing two months with a strained lat muscle. Lewis lasted only 1 1/3 innings in his previous start last Sunday at Oakland. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen