Office 365 with SharePoint on-line should never b

in Anregungen für Homepage 21.11.2019 06:37
von gsnoopy520 • 216 Beiträge

Overcome evil with good. A nice idea isn't it? But what does it mean exactly? How do we apply this neat idea to our Christian walk?

The phrase comes from the 12th chapter of Paul's letter to the Romans. It is found in verse 21 Wholesale Barcelona Jerseys , ?Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good.? It can be said that the book of Romans is written in three parts. In the first Paul presents the gospel, this lasts through Chapter 8, from there through Chapter 11 he outlines God's plan for the Jews and the Gentiles. In the last third of the epistle he lays out practical lessons for the members of the church in Rome. I t is one of these lesson's we wish to explore now.

It is interesting that in Chapter 12 Paul was speaking of evil in the context of those who were being persecuted for their faith. Paul himself was persecuted and eventually sent to death by the Romans on account of his faith in Christ.

In a broader sense this verse does not just apply to those who would persecute us for our faith. It applies to any person or group that does not treat us well for whatever reason. May times over the years I have counseled very angry Christians who had been wronged by someone in some way. Their comments are always something along the lines of ?Well I'll show them! If they're going to do that to be me they'll be sorry I'll...? This reaction is perfectly human. But it is not God's way. The whole theme of Chapter 12 is that we should not return the evil done to us with evil. This would be vengeful. Vengeance is the province of God alone. What God expects of us is to return increasing amounts of goodness and charity toward those who wrong us until it reaches a point they can no longer mistreat us. In fact in the NEW LIVING TRANSLATION this same verse reads ? Don't let evil get the best of you Cheap Barcelona Jerseys , but conquer evil by doing good.? God expects this of us not because it is easy, but because he knows it takes great effort on our part.

In his famous commentaries Mathew Henry has this to say ?The line of our duty is clearly marked out, and if our enemies are not melted by persevering kindness, we are not to seek vengeance; they will be consumed by the fiery wrath of that God to whom vengeance belongeth.? I am particularly struck by Henry's use of the term ?persevering kindness. "We are not to react with kindness that can survive only kindness in return Xavi Hernandez Jersey , but kindness that can repel the worst evil. What a spiritual weapon to have!"

When I've worked with people in this sort of situation what I've always told them is ?its not about them, its about you, and the kind of person you want to be.?

The sooner you make ?Overcome evil with good? a daily part of your Christian walk, the sooner you will be closer to God. Remember always vengeance belongs to God. Our weapon is the overflowing goodness that comes from our relationship with Christ. Build your sense of kindness at every opportunity Thomas Vermaelen Jersey , and wage war with it whenever evil strives to make you its own.

The New Computer Age: Office 365 Should Never be Compared to Google Apps or Dropbox Computers Articles | July 21, 2016

Office 365 with SharePoint on-line should never be compared to Dropbox, Google Apps, Google Docs Sergio Busquets Jersey , Amazon cloud offerings or Microsoft OneDrive Live.

Differences in Storage

Dropbox, Google Apps, Amazon Cloud and Microsoft Ondrive Live are good products and competitive in the market place they serve, but they are just cloud storage. They all store files off-site in an NTFS type file store. SharePoint on-line stores files in a SQL database delivering huge advantages in security Sergi Roberto Jersey , file grouping, file analysis and file location.

What does this mean in practice? – If you consider a standard NTFS file storage system such as you would find on any computer.

When you create and save a file you are prompted to give the file a name so that you can find it again when it is needed. Most modern software will also be configured to save the file to a default location such as ‘documents’ or ‘my documents’. You can elect to modify the location by creating new sub-folders within the ‘documents’ folder. This way you can group similar files together, say by subject or function. So, a user’s documents area may have sub-folders like ‘invoices’ Samuel Umtiti Jersey , ‘orders’, Fred Blogs Ltd, etc. In addition, the NTFS file store will record ‘date created’ Rafinha Jersey , ‘date modified’ and ‘file size’ for each file. Standalone computers usually have the default ‘documents’ folder on a local hard disk drive or a cloud resource, but networked computers are often configured to default to a department, or team ‘documents’ area that is a network share on a server and all users store their documents here either in a personalised folder or in team folders where other users can access them as required. This practise makes it simpler for the IT team to copy the files to a backup device to protect against file loss or corruption.

This system works and has served well for decad

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen