he reminded his players that they ar

in Allgemein 17.04.2018 09:36
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton?says he believes he was justified in taking a 12 flag from a Seattle fan, crumpling it up and tossing it after last seasons home playoff game against the?Seahawks.Where was the flag at? Was it at our house? Newton asked after practice Thursday at San Jose State University, where the Panthers are preparing for Sunday nights game at Seattle.?Newtons response came a day after Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman?bristled in recalling Newtons move, calling it karma that the Panthers (4-7) dont appear headed for the playoffs.Its irrelevant what he says right now, Newton said. I have a lot of respect for Richard. I dont think that has nothing to do with karma that another opposing teams flag was in my stadium.Shermans comment came when he was asked by reporters in Seattle if Newton crossed the line with his gesture.Yeah, he probably did, Sherman said. I guess karma gets you. It doesnt look like youre going to be in the playoffs this year.Carolina beat Seattle twice last season, 27-23 during the regular season at CenturyLink Field and 31-24 in the NFC divisional playoff game at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte.The teams have met in the playoffs each of the past two seasons, but only Seattle (7-3-1) appears headed back this season.Newton mentioned Sherman one other time on Thursday, this during an exchange about whether he has spent time with Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry during his time in California.Nunya, Newton said, seeming to imply it was none of the medias business.When asked jokingly if he might try to get Curry to play wideout for the Panthers, Newton said, Im going to try to take Richard Sherman. Just joking.Curry grew up in Charlotte and is a huge fan of the Panthers.Asked if he was going to watch Curry and the Warriors face the Houston Rockets Thursday in Oakland, Newton again said, Nunya.Newton did in fact attend the game, wearing a Warriors jacket and cap.? Cheap Baseball White Sox Jerseys . The 19-year-old Olsen played 34 games with the Kelowna Rockets of the WHL this season. In that time, hes recorded 17 goals and 17 assists with 36 penalty minutes. Youth White Sox Jerseys . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. http://www.whitesoxjerseyscheap.com/?tag=bobby-jenks-jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Harold Baines Jersey . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Tim Anderson Jersey . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles wide receiver Josh Huff will not face immediate disciplinary action from the team following his arrest Tuesday, and is expected to play Sunday against the New York Giants.Huff has been charged with possessing an unloaded 9 mm handgun without a permit and a small amount of marijuana after he was pulled over for speeding on the Walt Whitman Bridge on the New Jersey side.He and I spoke about it privately. Its one of the things I talk about all the time with players, you just try to eliminate distractions and take care of your business outside of the building, coach Doug Pederson said Wednesday. He understands. Obviously it is out of our hands at this point, and weve just got to see where it goes.Nothing changes right now until we get ... again, its out of our hands. Its a legal matter right now, and well get more information on it.Huff faces charges for possessing the gun without a permit in New Jersey and for the magazine found with six hollow-point bullets. He also faces a disorderly persons offense for having less than 50 grams of marijuana, police said. Pederson revealed that Huff was at the Eagles practice facility before the incident.He was here yesterday morning, Pederson said. He came in and watched the game film and then left from here, so it was sometime after he left.There have been a number of off-field incidents during Pedersons short time as head coach of the Eagles. A dancer at a Philadelphia strip club accused wide receiver Nelson Agholor of sexual assault in June, though Agholor was never charged. Linebacker Nigel Bradham was arrested in late July after allegedly striking a Miami hotel employee after a verbal altercation, and wwas arrested again in October at Miami International Airport after authorities say TSA workers found a loaded gun in his backpack.ddddddddddddTo this point, the team has not handed down disciplinary action for any of the incidents.Its like youre the father of your house and youve just got to keep talking to your siblings and just keep talking to your kids and keep reiterating the importance of who you represent, what you represent, your families, the Philadelphia Eagles and youve got to make smart choices, Pederson said. Its all about choices and consequences in life. If you make bad choices, youve got to suffer the consequences.Pederson said he cant control what players do once they leave the Eagles facility, but he reminded his players that they are under a microscope as NFL players in Philadelphia.I would say that I do [have control of this team]. I cant control what you do once you leave here. I dont know what youre going to do. Now, Im not responsible for you [the reporter], but I cant control what you do once you leave these premises, neither can the Philadelphia Eagles control what I do once I leave these premises.I just know who I am as a person and I try to relay that to the team, and just let them know that, Hey guys, the spotlight is on us. In this city, in this market, the spotlight is on everything we do. And you have to be smart. You have to make right choices. You have to do things differently, you just have to do them differently, because everything is magnified. Once they leave here, thats the hardest thing to control. NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen