ing last season with 20 points a game to earn Big

in Allgemein 17.04.2018 09:36
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

GSTAAD, Switzerland -- Top-seeded Feliciano Lopez of Spain won his first career clay-court title Sunday, beating Robin Haase of the Netherlands 6-4, 7-5 in the Swiss Open final.The 34-year-old Lopezs fifth career tournament title followed two on grass and two on hard courts.Ten years after losing the Gstaad final to Richard Gasquet of France, Lopez lifted the trophy on his seventh trip to the Swiss Alps venue.Lopez arrived ranked No. 21 and should return to the top 20 when the rankings are updated Monday.The 95th-ranked Haase had his service broken once in the first set and twice in the second as Lopez completed the victory in less than 80 minutes. Asics Gel Nimbus 17 . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Onitsuka Tiger Online . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. http://www.kliqplan.com/cheap-gel-lyte-v.html . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Asics Gel Lyte v Online Shop .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 White . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- Sam Logwood scored a career-high 20 points, and Tim Williams had 18 points and 11 rebounds to help New Mexico beat Idaho State 81-70 in Friday nights season-opener for both teams.Ethan Telfair had a triple-double for Idaho State. He finished with 25 points, 12 rebounds, and 10 assists to go along with six steals. Robert Jones added 13 points for the Bengals.It was a game that was chippy throughout, with officials stopping the game once in each half to determine the extent of physical play. Bengals starting guard Gary Chivichyan came flying off the bench during one first-half confrontation to earn an ejection. The teams received four technical fouls as well as a flagrant foul.Idaho State had 29 personal fouls. New Mexico finished with 20.I dont want my guys to back down and (Lobos coach Craig) Neal doesnt want his guys to back down, Idaho State coach Bill Evans said. We had two teams fighting, trying to win. I dont have a problem with that. Ive got a problem with the fact that we escalated it further.For Neal, the skirmishes didnt have an impact on the outcome.I like how my guys fight and they stand up for one another, Neal said. Theyre not going to back down from anybody.New Mexico fell behind 24-14 in the first half but pulled to 38-32 at the break. Longwoods layup gave New Mexico their first lead of the second half, 48-46, and the Lobos led the rest of the way.BIG PICTUREFinding a point guard was one question for New Mexico this season, but sophomore Jordan Hunter looked just fine in the role, finishing with six points and eight assists, includinng a couple of well-threaded helpers through traffic and two pinpoint fast break deliveries.ddddddddddddHe played well, Neal said of Hunter. I thought he was pretty good, but I thought the toughest part of his game was having to defend every possession with Telfair. I think that took a little bit out of him on his shooting.The Lobos other big question centered on the health of leading returning scorer Elijah Brown, who skipped both exhibition games as he dealt with a hamstring injury that has lingered since last season. He finished with 14 points and played 29 minutes.I think it hurt our team, Neal said of Brown missing the exhibitions. Im not saying it hurt our team where we got off to a poor start. I just think that continuity, playing together, trying to get back timing wise. I think it had an effect on the team.For the Bengals, Coney Island, New York native Telfair, who led the team in scoring last season with 20 points a game to earn Big Sky newcomer of the year, showed that last season was not a fluke. He made three 3-pointers and had nine defensive rebounds.KEY STATSWith 18 offensive boards, New Mexico had a 20-7 advantage on second-chance points.New Mexico has won 14 straight season openers.UP NEXTNew Mexicos 3-game, season-opening home stand continues Monday against Houston Baptist, a prelude to the Lobos first of two games against New Mexico State.Idaho State continues a 3-game, season-opening road trip at Utah Valley on Wednesday. NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen