if we had a tangible solution to it, were helpi

in Allgemein 01.12.2019 13:42
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

OTTAWA, Ontario -- New York Islanders star John Tavares scored twice to lead Canada to a 5-2 victory over the United States on Saturday night in a World Cup of Hockey exhibition game.Logan Couture, Jay Bouwmeester and Matt Duchene also scored for Canada. Braden Holtby allowed two goals on 13 shots, and Corey Crawford faced 10 shots in 26:28 of ice time.The U.S. beat Canada 4-2 on Friday night in Columbus, Ohio.Obviously, didnt get the result we wanted (Friday), Tavares said. Even though its exhibition you want to start on the right foot and thats always our expectation especially when you get a great opportunity to play against one of our rivals back-to-back.Ryan McDonagh and John Carlson scored for the U.S. Cory Schneider started the game and allowed four goals on 24 shots, and Ben Bishop, who came in for the third period, allowed one goal on 14 shots.Tortorella was OK with his teams performance.Quite honestly I felt we played better minutes (Saturday) than we did (Friday), U.S coach John Tortorella said. Well look at the video and just keep on working on our game.The U.S. will face Finland on Tuesday night in an exhibition game in Washington. Canada will complete its pre-tournament schedule against Russia on Wednesday night in Pittsburgh.It was important to get better and thats what were trying to do each and every game, Canada coach Mike Babcock said. Vans Italia . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Air Force 1 Italia . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. http://www.scontatescarpenikeoutlet.it/italia-air-max-plus-offerte.html . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Scarpe Nike Scontate . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Air Max Plus False . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. Eric Lindros was asked to take part in the ongoing concussion lawsuit against the NHL by former players but declined participation, as told to ESPN this past weekend at Hall of Fame inductions in Toronto.His focus is ahead, not behind, he said. That is why hes so involved in concussion research.I think we do things differently. I think we can look at that space and go at it in a different way, Lindros said. I think theres space to be positive about this and look at, sure, its a problem, but lets tackle it, lets have some success with this -- not just for hockey players but for all sports and for all aspects of life.Concussions are going to occur. They just are. Theres car accidents. Theres bike accidents. These things happen. And if we had a tangible solution to it, were helping all of society. So Im going to go at it a different way.Despite his own history of concussion, he feels fine.Ive felt really good ffor a long time.dddddddddddd I dont worry too much about it, the Big E said.Lindros was officially inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame on Monday and undoubtedly made a dent on the sport. His dominance and distinctiveness cant be denied.Hes once in a lifetime, longtime teammate Rod BrindAmour said. I dont know if youll ever see a player like him because the games changed so much now. The physical part of the game is kind of out the door. No kids growing up are trying to be like that. Its all skill and skating, so I dont know that youre going to see that kind of player again.Lindros won the Hart Trophy as league MVP in 1994-95 but had his career shortened by serious and multiple concussions. He saw his younger brother, Brett, retire after 51 games because of multiple concussions. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen