St. [url=http://www.nhlislandershockeystore.com/josh-bailey-jersey/]Josh Bailey Jersey[/url] . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - M

in Anregungen für Homepage 17.04.2018 10:04
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

St. Josh Bailey Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - Martin Brodeur posted his first shutout as a member of the Blues in St. Louis 3-0 win over the Colorado Avalanche on Monday. Brodeur, who spent his first 21 seasons with the New Jersey Devils, has tallied the most shutouts in NHL history over the course of his prolific career and made 16 saves to earn number 125. Dmitrij Jaskin, Chris Butler and Vladimir Tarasenko all scored for the Blues, who ended a four-game skid with a solid defensive effort. I think hes gotten more comfortable here, Butler said of Brodeur. I think tonight was an awesome performance by him. Semyon Varlamov allowed all three goals on 25 shots as Colorados three-game winning streak was snapped. Its clear that we need to do things differently, Avalanche head coach Patrick Roy said. Neither team was able to convert in the opening stanza as Colorado held an 8-5 shot margin after twenty minutes of play. It didnt take long for St. Louis to start the scoring in the second period as Jaskins shot from the right circle went under the pad of Varlamov for a Blues lead 28 seconds into the frame. Butler took a dish from T.J. Oshie off the cycle, charged in on net from the left circle and finished the play by elevating a backhander over Varlamovs shoulder for a 2-0 game at 4:30 of the second. Varlamov denied Maxim Lapierres one-timer point blank early in the third to keep it a two-goal game. Tarasenko intercepted a Colorado pass in the offensive zone and capped the scoring on a quick wrister with 4:35 left in regulation. Game Notes Blues forward Paul Stastny finished with two assists ... Varlamov stopped all 20 shots as Colorado shut out the Blues. 5-0, on Dec. 22 ... Colorado forward Alex Tanguay played in his 500th career game ... The Blues improved to 15-4-1 when scoring first this season ... Butler scored his first goal as a member of the Blues. The veteran defenseman spent his six previous seasons with Buffalo and Calgary before signing with St. Louis in July ... Avalanche forward John Mitchell took charge of the physical side of the contest with a game-high seven hits ... The two teams will conclude their season series at Scottrade Center on Jan. 19. Thomas Greiss Jersey .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night. John Tavares Jersey . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1). http://www.nhlislandershockeystore.com/dennis-seidenberg-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.MILAN - Javier Zanettis last home match at the San Siro was celebrated with a win as Inter Milan beat Lazio 4-1 to all but guarantee a Europa League berth from the Serie A on Saturday. Zanetti will retire after 19 seasons at Inter, and the stadium was sold out as fans packed in to bid farewell to their 40-year-old captain. Lazio threatened to spoil the party when Giuseppe Biava scored the opening goal inside two minutes to stun San Siro. However, Rodrigo Palacio scored twice, either side of Mauro Icardis strike, and Hernanes netted against his former club to secure victory. At the end of the match, footage was shown on the big screens of Zanettis greatest Inter moments, and the clearly emotional player was led out by his family, peers and club presidents, with all his teammates wearing shirts with his number four on it. To chants of "theres only one captain," Zanetti took the microphone and thanked the fans and teammates. "I have always tried to honour and defend the Inter shirt in every country in the world," he said. "I learnt to love it thanks to you, I will love you forever. A very lovely career is coming to an end for me. I dont know what I will do but now one thing is certain: I will defend Inter even off the pitch." Players from across the globe also took to Twitter to pay tribute to Zanetti, including former teammate Mario Balotelli, who wrote, "Javier Zanetti is an example of humanity and professionalism for all of us!" Inter has five points more than Torino and six more tthan Parma and AC Milan, who all have two matches remaining. Scott Mayfield Jersey. It is the same number of points above Hellas Verona, which squandered a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 at home to Udinese following a superb goal from Antonio Di Natale. Verona and Inter have only one match remaining. Inter coach Walter Mazzarri was resoundly booed before kickoff when it was revealed Zanetti was starting on the bench. The 20-year-old Mateo Kovacic - who was less than four months old when Zanetti made his Inter debut - set up two of the goals with delightful throughballs. The Inter players hugged Zanetti after every goal, and the Argentine was eventually sent on seven minutes into the second half to a raucous standing ovation. Zanetti was wearing a special captains armband for the occasion. It had the words "Zanetti 4 Ever" in large letters over a background with the name of all his Inter teammates past and present. In Verona, substitute Badu came off the bench with minutes left and drilled in a stoppage-time equalizer for Udinese with a low shot into the corner. Luca Toni put Verona in front from the penalty spot in the 14th minute after Alessandro Agostini was tripped by Allan. It was the veteran strikers 20th league goal of the season. Emil Hallfredsson doubled Veronas lead in the 54th before Di Natale pulled one back two minutes later in stunning fashion. The Udinese forward controlled the ball with his back to goal and swiveled to fire a volley under the bar with his second touch for his 190th Serie A goal. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen