Cavaliers’ safety Juan Thornhill

in Bewerbungen 04.12.2019 07:50
von elaine95 • 211 Beiträge

The Patriots famously have lived by “Do your job” for years. The Rams have their own saying they are trying to live up to.When Sean McVay arrived in Los Angeles Jared Goff Jersey , the Rams debuted their “We not me” T-shirts. The idea is self-explanatory. “Yeah, I’ll probably get in trouble for a trademark,” McVay said Wednesday. “I think somebody else has the ‘We not me,’ so you’re probably going to get me sued probably saying something about it. Nah, I think really what football represents is there’s something special about being a part of something bigger than yourself. Words are words, but you’ve got to really live it.“. . .Everything is foundationally driven, like we’ve said over and over again http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-orlando-pace-jersey , in the relationships. How can you find a way to authentically and genuinely create value for everybody so they know they’re a part of the success we have? I think especially in the game of football to think that any one player or one coach is a part of why teams do things, that just isn’t right. I don’t think it’s accurate. I think what’s great about football is it’s everybody being on the same page.”McVay used Aaron Donald as an example of living up to the motto as the defensive tackle “goes about his business the right way.”McVay defines “We not me” as “the star of the team is the team.”“I think it’s just a huge group of people that are doing it for each other,” Rams quarterback Jared Goff said. “I think when you look at our team — you take Aaron and Todd [Gurley] for example, two of of our better players, and when they can set the example of being two of the hardest workers on our team and two guys who are completely unselfish, that that trickles down. Again, I think that starts at the top with Sean.” This is officially the third safety the Rams have scheduled for a visit. It’s time to take the potential for drafting a safety in 2019 seriously."Going through the pre-draft circuit Womens Ethan Westbrooks Jersey , Virginia Cavaliers’ safety Juan Thornhill has a visit scheduled with the Los Angeles Rams, per Andrew DiCecco:Thornhill is a former three-year starter for Virginia. He becomes the third safety with a visit scheduled with the Rams, joining Maryland’s Darnell Savage Jr and Mississippi State’s Johnathan Abram, all three of which were seniors in 2018.Thornhill demolished the NFL Scouting Combine throwing up fantastic numbers in the 40-yard dash, bench press, vertical jump, and broad jump. His explosion and athletic ability are some of the best in the class. As for his college production Deacon Jones Jersey , Thornhill registered 12 tackles-for-loss, 1.5 sacks, 13 interceptions, and 26 pass deflections. Most of the big media personalities believe Thornhill is a versatile piece in the secondary who could have a future at cornerback or safety (in all roles).At Virginia, Thornhill was a teammate of current Rams starting inside linebacker Micah Kiser. With Thornhill being a senior, he could be in prime position to be selected by the Rams as General Manager Les Snead has an affinity for senior prospects.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen