13th bowl appearance and has only won two: The 1949 Ro

in Allgemein 18.04.2018 12:38
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

SILVERSTONE, Great Britain -- Kimi Raikkonen says he would not waste his time in Formula One if he did not feel motivated enough to win another title.Since returning to Ferrari in 2014, Raikkonen has failed to win a race and has scored just nine podiums in 47 races. He is out of contract at the end of this year, but says he is motivated to remain at the team next year and continue his pursuit of a second world title.Ive always said I would not be here if I didnt enjoy it or felt that I cant drive, or do it 100 percent -- it hasnt changed, he said. It doesnt always mean if you have a bad results you are not 100 percent giving your best or motivated or something, its not so simple.If I wasnt motivated, I wouldnt be here wasting my own time or the teams time. I obviously enjoy it more when the results are better, but it doesnt mean that you drive better than you drove before. Its just that the whole package is better around you and we do a better job improving the package.Raikkonen confirmed he would not search for another F1 drive outside Ferrari.Ive always said, for nearly 10 years, that my last team would be Ferrari and its still like that. What happens in the future I dont know, time will tell, but I usually dont make plans for a very long future.Things change in life very quickly and hopefully Ill stay healthy and well see what happens in the future. I havent really put a lot of thought into it but Im sure theres a lot of nice things to do in the future. Air Max 270 Blancas/Blancas-TOTAL Naranja . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Air Max 98 Blancas Baratas . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. http://www.airmax270blancas.com/air-max-270-mujer-baratas-espana.html . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Nike Air Max 270 Blancas Hombre . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Air Max 270 Baratas España . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Northwestern (6-6, Big Ten) vs. Pittsburgh (8-4, ACC), Dec. 28, 2 p.m. ESTLOCATION: New YorkTOP PLAYERSNorthwestern: RB Austin Jackson has 1,300 yards rushing; WR Austin Carr leads the Big Ten in catches (84), receiving yards (1,196) and touchdown catches (12); DE Ifeadi Odenigbo has 10 sacks.Pitt: RB James Conner, who is a cancer survivor, has run for 1,060 yards and scored 20 touchdowns; Ejuan Price is third in the nation with 12 sacks; KR Quadree Henderson had returned three kickoffs and one punt for touchdowns.NOTABLENorthwestern: The Wildcats are the least penalized team in the Big Ten witth 43 for 354 yards.ddddddddddddPitt: The only team in the country to beat two teams currently ranked in the top five (Clemson and Penn State).LAST TIMEPitt 21, Northwestern 14 (Sept. 29, 1973)BOWL HISTORYNorthwestern: 13th bowl appearance and has only won two: The 1949 Rose Bowl and the Gator Bowl after the 2012 season.Pitt: 33rd bowl appearance all-time and ninth consecutive.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 . Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China China Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen