Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview.

in Allgemein 16.12.2019 14:10
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Antonio Conte has insisted out-of-favour midfielder Oscar has a part to play in his Chelsea squad. Oscar has dropped down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge and has not featured in Contes starting line-up in the Premier League since the 2-1 home defeat to Liverpool in September.The Brazil international has made just two substitute appearances since Conte switched to his favoured 3-4-3 formation at the start of last month - a change which has seen the Blues win five league matches on the trot, including a 5-0 thrashing of Everton just before the international break. Watch highlights of Chelseas 5-0 win over Everton Inter Milan are said to be leading the chase for Oscar, who joined Chelsea from Internacional for £20m in 2012 and is under contract until 2019, but Conte has stressed the 25-year-old is going nowhere and has role to play with the Blues.Oscars future is Chelsea. For me he is an important player in my squad. He is in good form. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price It is logical that I have to choose the starting XI every week but Oscar is a great player and, for me, he stays in Chelsea.Its important send this message to all. He will stay with us because I consider him an important player. Mboro vs Chelsea November 20, 2016, 3:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Chelsea travel to Middlesbrough on Sunday with a fully-fit squad.I have all the players available, added Conte. They are in good form. Diego Costa had a bit of an injury, after the Everton game, but he started to train with us on Wednesday. His physical condition is good but there is also tomorrow to see the situation. At the moment, he can play. Eden [Hazard] is fully fit too. He recovered very well.Conte and Eden Hazard completed an awards double by winning the manager and player awards for October. Eden Hazard of Chelsea is awarded the October Player of the Month at the Chelsea Training Ground in Cobham I am pleased for Eden. He is playing fantastic football and is working very well during the training session, showing a great attitude and commitment. He is a fantastic player in this moment and is working a lot for the team. Its fantastic when a player with this talent puts his work into the team.We have to go step by step with the team. If we want to compare Eden with the top players, its not the right moment. He has the potential to do great things in his career but its important now that he is putting his best into the team, and its great for us.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday live on Sky Sports 1 from 11.30am and get the first six months half price! Also See: Chelsea video Chelsea fixtures Chelsea stats Get a £10 free bet! Cheap 49ers Jerseys .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. San Francisco 49ers Shirts . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. https://www.49ersjerseysale.com/ . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. 49ers Jerseys 2020 . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. San Francisco 49ers Gear . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Bernardo Anors early goal helped the Columbus Crew defeat Portland 1-0 on Sunday to end the Timbers 15-game unbeaten streak. Portland (7-2-9) had gone 7-0-8 since March 9 while the Crew (6-8-5) ended a three-game losing streak. Anor scored in the fourth minute off a restart from Federico Higuain for the second straight match with a snap header from 6 yaards to the inside of the left post.dddddddddddd But Higuain failed to increase the lead seven minutes later as he missed his second penalty kick in six attempts this season by shooting the ball left of the net. Aaron Schoenfeld drew the penalty and a red card to Pa-Modou Kah in the 11th when the defender stuck his right foot into the face of Schoenfeld. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen