n personnel and roster decisions.dddddddddd

in Allgemein 19.04.2018 09:24
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Fast bowlers might be the yeah, nah men of Australian cricket, but their new coach David Saker is no yes man. The newly appointed assistant coach has vowed not to hold back on his opinions when he joins head coach Darren Lehmann in the national set-up, despite their history of what they have both referred to as robust discussions.As coach of Victoria last summer, Saker raised the ire of Lehmann by questioning why Australia would rush fast bowler James Pattinson back from injury, comments that led Lehmann to publicly tell Saker to mind his own business. But Lehmann has spoken of his admiration for Sakers passion and energy, and Saker said he would continue to voice his sentiments in his new role.A lot was made out of that, but Darren and I talk on the phone quite regularly and we begged to differ on a few things last year, Saker said in Melbourne on Friday. But weve both got Australian cricket at heart and we both want the best for Australian cricket.Sometimes you need good robust conversations in a group. You cant have people always agreeing. I dont think thats a great environment. Thats one of the things that I hope I do bring to the team. I hope Im honest and say what I think. I think thats important.He [Lehmann] probably works a bit similar to me, hes quite relaxed in the dressing room, he knows a lot about the game, he communicates really well. I think those are the things I do well. We do have some really good discussions at times. Obviously throughout the year we did that. But we both have the best interests of Australian cricket at heart.Saker will join the Australian group in time for the one-day tour of South Africa in September-October, and will leave his position as coach of Victoria after only one season - albeit one in which the Bushrangers won the Sheffield Shield. And Cricket Australia has already floated the likelihood that Saker will step in as head coach at some point in 2017 to give Lehmann a chance for time off.Western Australia coach Justin Langer was acting head coach during the recent one-day tri-series in the West Indies and has been viewed as a strong candidate to take over the job whenever Lehmann chooses to step down, but Sakers new role will see him well-placed for the position as well. Saker said he did harbour head-coaching ambitions, but first was keen to learn from Lehmann.To work with Darren Lehmann and to be maybe put in charge of a tour here and there, thats really inviting, Saker said. Its a great opportunity and one that Im really looking forward to.This is just another learning curve for me. Its been great, all through my career Ive learnt off a lot of really good coaches. Working under Darren Lehmann is going to be the same. Its going to be a really good experience. What happens down the track we dont know, but Im always keen to keep going with my coaching and see where it goes from there.Prior to succeeding Greg Shipperd as Victoria coach, Saker spent five years as Englands bowling coach and during that time was part of their away Test series wins in Australia and India. His brief with Australia will be to help them achieve similar success in such campaigns, initially in India during a four-Test tour early next year.When theyve got all their players on the park, theyre a really good team, Saker said of Australia. Mitchell Starc is as good a bowler as there is in the world. I think when they get all their bowlers back and firing, youve got a really good attack. I think the really pleasing thing about it is theres quite a lot. You need six or seven of them, and theyve got that.Most of them are quite young, compared to Jimmy Anderson and Stuart Broad, who are pretty experienced cricketers. When they get two or three more years of experience, there are going to be some serious bowlers in that group. Bryan Little Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Wholesale Jets Jerseys . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. http://www.wholesalewinnipegjetsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-laurie-boschman-jersey .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Matt Hendricks Jersey . Pedro scored from a pass by Lionel Messi in the 33rd minute and added two more goals in the 47th and 72nd after Valdes saved his second penalty in four days following his stop in Wednesdays 4-0 over Ajax in the Champions League. Teemu Selanne Jersey . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday.TORONTO - Toronto Raptors GM Masai Ujiri continues to assemble his staff, hiring Dan Tolzman as his director of scouting and Teresa Resch as director of basketball operations Wednesday. "Both possess previous experience that will prove valuable to their positions and our organization," Ujiri said in a statement. Tolzman worked for Ujiri in Denver, as the teams scouting co-ordinator since 2011. Before that he was a media relations intern then the media relations manager. Tolzman will oversee all aspects of the teams scouting, including college and pro scouting to talent assessment and data management, and will have a say in personnel and roster decisions.dddddddddddd Resch will be the liaison between basketball and business operations, and will assist in off-court player development projects. Resch worked at the NBA league office from 2006 to 2011, assisting the international basketball operations department in operating Basketball without Borders Camps in four different continents. She was instrumental in the establishment of the first camp to feature women. Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen