he eats. I don’t know if he ever sees his children. What I do know is that he is a maniacal worker, and he makes Geno look like

in Bewerbungen 26.12.2019 04:47
von elaine95 • 211 Beiträge

Watch: Marshawn Lynch finally gets his face on a Skittles bag Womens Derek Carr Jersey , buries himself in Skittles Marshawn Lynch loves him some Skittles. The candy company caught wind of this fact a few years back and since then Marshawn Lynch has been the face of Skittles. Now, for the first time, Skittles will literally feature his face on a bag. Here is what the new Skittles bag will look like with Marshawn’s face on it.Marshawn Lynch’s Skittles bagThey’re calling is “Marshawn’s pack” and it’s share size.Unfortunately for eager consumers, Marshawn’s Pack won’t be found in stores. However, 2,400 (a nod to #24) packs will be given away to lucky fans at www.MarshawnsPack.com. In addition, Raider Nation will get a chance to snag a pack during Oakland’s next preseason home game this Friday against the Packers.Needless to say, Marshawn was pretty happy about this. So, of course, he rolled around in a crate full of Skittles to celebrate.Follow @LeviDamien As you might have guessed, we’re in one of the very few slow news periods when it comes to NFL news and Raiders news in general. The players are getting some down time, spending some time at home..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Watch: Antonio Brown mic’d up in Miami workout with Geno SmithNew,23commentsPDTAs you might have guessed, we’re in one of the very few slow news periods when it comes to NFL news and Raiders news in general. The players are getting some down time Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , spending some time at home with their families before training camp starts later this month.But one Raider in particular, top wide receiver Antonio Brown, has been posting videos of his grueling workouts on a regular basis. Last time was him working out in Ft. Lauderdale with Raider CB Trayvon Mullen, but that was just a short clip. This time around, Brown’s posted a full video of him working with fellow Miami native and current Seahawks backup Geno Smith, and Brown is fully mic’d up in this one.I don’t know if Antonio Brown sleeps. I don’t know if he eats. I don’t know if he ever sees his children. What I do know is that he is a maniacal worker, and he makes Geno look like a slug. If Geno had Antonio Brown’s work ethic and workout habits, he’d have been Patrick Mahomes. Another thing I noticed was Brown’s pants. They are silver with black stripes on the sides. Later on in the video as he removes his shoes, you can see that he is actually wearing his Raider uniform pants. Who does that?Brown’s explosiveness and easy, quick change of direction are on display here with the cone drills he does and his cerebral feel for the game is heard in the way he talks about playing the position. Soon, Brown’s short time at home in Miami will be over and he’ll be back in California to participate in Raiders training camp, which we can all get a look at via Hard Knocks. But no matter how intense training camp will be for this new crop of Raider players, Antonio Brown looks like he’s ready to crush it.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen