ay at Santa Anita.Ridden by Kent Desormeaux,

in Allgemein 01.01.2020 14:32
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. -- Jim Carter birdied the final three holes for a 6-under 66 and the second-round lead Wednesday in the PGA Tour Champions qualifying tournament.The 55-year-old Carter had an 8-under 136 total on Disneys Magnolia Course. Hes playing Q-school for the fourth year in a row after finishing 47th on the money list.First-round leader Scott Parel (72), Skip Kendall (70) and Jose Coceres (71) were tied for second.The top five finishers will be fully exempt and Nos. 6-30 and ties will be get associate membership and will have access to event qualifying while bypassing pre-qualifying. Air Force 1 France .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. Air Force 1 Basse Pas Cher . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. http://www.siteairforce1pascher.fr/air-force-1-just-do-it-soldes.html . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Air Force 1 Low Pas Cher . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Site Nike Air Force 1 Pas Cher . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. ARCADIA, Calif. -- Cover Song won the $100,000 Miss Autumn Stakes for 3-year-old fillies by a nose Saturday at Santa Anita.Ridden by Kent Desormeaux, Cover Song ran a mile on turf in 1:33.73 and paid $63.40, $20.80 and $9.40 at 30-1 odds.Danilovna returned $4.20 and $2.80 as the 3-2 favorite, while Ireland-bred Barleysugar was another half-length back in third and paid $4.20 to show.Mid-pack at the rail with a quarter mile to run, Cover Song angled out turning for home as she had pacesetters Belvoir Bay, Great Page and Lady Valeur to her inside. Three-sixteenths of a mile from the wire, Danilovna was rolling to Cover Songs outside, and there was contact between the two of them, who ended up finishing first and seconnd.ddddddddddddurning for home, I was trying to pick a spot, said Desormeaux, who earned his third win on the card. I thought I had a line chosen and the horse on the outside (Danilovna) started pushing on us, so I thought `Ok, if youre going to initiate contact, Im going to hold my ground.After an inquiry, the stewards ruled that Danilovna had initiated the contact and they let the original order of finish stand.The Grade 3 victory, worth $60,000, increased Cover Songs career earnings to $117,695, with two wins in eight starts. It was the fillys first stakes win for trainer Carla Gaines. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen