ho is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes

in Allgemein 01.01.2020 14:32
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Saubers Marcus Ericsson has paid tribute to the current level of safety in F1 after he walked away from a massive crash at Silverstone and was able to race through the pain the following day.In FP3, Ericsson lost control coming out of Stowe and was sent violently into the wall. The Swede went for routine checks at the hospital afterwards and was cleared to race for the British Grand Prix, though his car suffered an electrical failure after 11 laps.Speaking after the race, Ericsson said: Yeah Im quite sore, it was quite a big impact and I can feel it in my body today but I did a lot of scans and checks yesterday in hospital and nothing was broken, that was why I got the clearance to drive today. In the car it felt good so there is no problem there but obviously it did feel a bit sore.When asked if it was the biggest crash of his career, he said: Yeah I would say for sure. Its quite incredible doing 230km/h when I lost control and I dont think it went down much before I hit the barrier and to be able to walk out without any injuries I think is pretty impressive and it says a lot about the safety in F1these days that you can do a crash like that and OK, you feel sore and in some pain but you are still fine.I remember everything. It was obviously getting drier out there and I just went a bit wide at Stowe and I brushed my left rear on the Astroturf, which was a bit damp or wet, and that corner you have a lot of load on the left side, especially the rear, so I didnt think I was going to touch it much so I kept my foot down.I just brushed it a bit and it was enough to lose the grip and the angle towards the inside barrier is pretty poor so the speed didnt go down much before the impact, so it was quite a big one. Jeff Bagwell Jersey . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Yordan Alvarez Jersey . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. http://www.customastrosjersey.com/ .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Myles Straw Jersey . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. Custom Nolan Ryan Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- The Minnesota Vikings have finalized their contract with kicker Kai Forbath, their replacement for Blair Walsh.Forbath kicked for New Orleans in 10 games last season after being let go by Washington after one game largely because the Redskins wanted to improve their kickoffs. Forbath made 87 percent of his field goal attempts (60 for 69) in three-plus seasons for Washington, the second-best rate in team history, but he had only 18 touchbacks in 2014, which was the second fewest in tthe league.ddddddddddddBetween the Redskins and Saints in 2015, Forbath went 10 for 15 on field goals and 35 of 36 on extra points.The Vikings also have signed rookie offensive tackle Rashod Hill off Jacksonvilles practice squad, after losing Jake Long for the season to an Achilles tendon injury.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen