who turns 41 in December, will compete with Re

in Allgemein 02.01.2020 14:38
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

San Antonio Stars center Jayne Appel-Marinelli announced Friday that she will retire at the end of the season after a seven-year WNBA career.Appel-Marinelli, a former Stanford All-American who played in three Final Fours, spent all seven years of her career in San Antonio. Heading into Fridays game against the Dallas Wings, Appel-Marinelli is averaging 4.0 points and 5.1 rebounds a game, starting all 29 games for the struggling Stars, who have been eliminated from postseason contention.Appel-Marinelli married Chris Marinelli, a former Stanford football player, in April and the couple live in New York. She cited the physical toll that basketball has taken on her body and her desire to start a new chapter in her life as her reasons for retirement.During the Olympic break, I went home and I had time to reflect on what I want to do next, Appel-Marinelli said. I thought about how I feel physically and everything I still want to be able to do in my life and I feel good about my decision.Appel-Marinelli was the fifth pick in the 2010 WNBA Draft after capping her Stanford career as the Pac-12s all-time leading rebounder.Stars coach Dan Hughes called Appel-Marinelli a caring leader.Shes meant a lot to this franchise even beyond her performance on the court, said Hughes, who is also leaving at the end of this season. Magic Jerseys 2020 . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. B. J. Johnson Jersey . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. https://www.cheapmagiconline.com/458i-michael-doleac-jersey-magic.html . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Evan Fournier Jersey .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. D. J. Augustin Jersey . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. LOS ANGELES -- Items belonging to Ken Stabler are being auctioned online even as the former Raiders quarterback is set to be posthumously inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.Pristine Auction has listed a total of 458 items, including the Hickok Belt for the Professional Athlete of the Year, and Stablers varsity letter from the University of Alabama.Online bidding lasts until Aug. 14, eight days after Stablers induction into the hhall.ddddddddddddPristine Auction President Jared Kavile estimates the Hickok Belt would cost $180,000 to produce today. It has an 84-ounce gold belt buckle, 3-carat diamond, 3-carat ruby, 3-carat sapphire and 26 diamond chips.The belt was on display at Alabama for years.Stabler died in 2015 at the age of 69. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen