The biggest drawback to playing twice in five d

in Allgemein 05.01.2020 14:21
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

England captain Jos Buttler said that Bangladeshs celebration of his dismissal was over the top. This was the most talked-about flashpoint in Bangladeshs 34-run win that leveled the ODI series 1-1, and ultimately the turning point, when Buttler was given out leg-before through a review after the umpire had turned down Taskin Ahmeds leg-before appeal.After they got a signal from their dressing room that the on-field umpires decision would be overturned, the Bangladesh team started celebrating and some of them turned towards Buttler who was standing behind them with Chris Woakes. At that point, Buttler started to move towards the celebrating Bangladesh players only to be stopped by the umpires. Mashrafe and Woakes then tried to calm things down in the middle.I thought it was a little bit over the top, Buttler said. I dont mind guys celebrating just together. I know thats obviously a very passionate cricket country and the players are very passionate and I have got no problem with that. I was just a little bit disappointed in the fashion they celebrated. I dont mind them celebrating a wicket but to run and celebrate in my face... Rightly they are happy to get a wicket but there is no need to run in someones face and celebrate.Buttler said that there was a bit of history between him and the Bangladesh players but didnt elaborate. For me personally, that was the first bit, but that is part and parcel of the game, he said.Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Mortaza said that he wasnt in the right place to listen to what was being said to Buttler from his players. But he said that control of emotions would be necessary in the next game.I dont know who spoke to Buttler. I was focusing on the review that I took, and then I got excited by the decision. Sometimes, a lot of things happen in the heat of the moment. But players from both sides should control themselves.Buttler however said that he regrets his own reaction, which he felt should have been to ignore the fielders. He said that it will be important for him to stay calm in these situations in the next game.Maybe in hindsight I could just walk away but it is what it is, Buttler said. Emotions were running high and obviously they were delighted to get the wicket. Maybe I should have just walked off.Its certainly much more emotional as captain and you try to react, but its something I will learn if I do it much more. I only have one more. Its something I will try to improve on, trying to keep levelheadedness, not letting your emotions get too high or too low.But that wasnt the end of the confrontations. After Bangladesh had won the game, Ben Stokes and Tamim Iqbal also got into an argument. Buttler said that Stokes was upset with what had happened.Obviously emotions run high, and Ben is an emotional guy, Buttler said. But he would not have reacted like that if nothing had happened. In a tweet after the game, Stokes said, What I wont stand for is someone putting a shoulder to my teammate at handshakes, though no Bangladesh player was named.Mashrafe meanwhile said that he is yet to find out what had happened in that situation since he was ahead in the line of those shaking hands with the England team. I was ahead in the line so I didnt see what happened. I can tell you after I find out, he said. Air Max 95 Pas Cher Chine . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Acheter Air Force 1 Pas Cher . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. http://www.airmaxpaschervente.fr/destockage-vapormax-france.html . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. Nike Tn Pas Cher En France . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Acheter Tn Pas Cher . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. TAMPA, Fla. -- At the risk of riling some critics who insist hes too nice on the football field, Tampa Bays Gerald McCoy concedes he has a deep admiration for Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan.The four-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle stresses, however, that sportsmanship should never be mistaken for a lack of commitment to do whatever is necessary to win.When the Buccaneers (3-4) host the NFC South-leading Falcons (5-3) on Thursday night, McCoy intends to do everything he can to make the NFLs passing yardage leader uncomfortable.Matty Ice is Matty Ice. I love the guy, said McCoy, whos been criticized at times by fans who feels he often shows too much reverence for opposing players.The seventh-year pro is unapologetic about saying kind things about star players or occasionally helping another teams quarterback to his feet after a sack.Hes a nice guy, hes a great player, so what? I love football and I respect him. Hes a great player and he makes you go play a lot harder, McCoy said. Ill shake his hand before and after the game, and during the game Ill try to kill him. ... It is what it is. Weve just got to stop him. Its OK to be nice. Its OK to be a nice guy.Ryan leads the league in both yards passing (2,636) and touchdowns (19). The Falcons, though, have lost three straight to the Bucs, including 31-24 in the season opener, and are hoping to tighten the division standings Thursday night.Former Atlanta coach Mike Smith, now Tampa Bays defensive coordinator, said the Falcons are not the same team the Bucs faced in Week 1.With Ryan and receiver Julio Jones leading the way, Atlanta leads the NFL in scoring and total offense. And, the defense has progressed since Jameis Winston had one of his best games of the season against the Falcons in the opener.I dont think theyre a lot different, scheme-wise, coach Dirk Koetter said. I think theyre playing with more confidence, and you would expect that. Theyve won some big games.Some things to know about the Falcons and Buccaneers:DEFENSELESS: The Buccaneers arent making excuses about allowing a franchise-worst 626 yards, including a club record 513 passing, during last weeks 30-24 overtime loss to Oakland. The team defines longg plays as runs of 10-plus yards, as well as receptions of 20-plus yards.dddddddddddd The Raiders had 12 for 374 yards, including Seth Roberts 41-yard scoring reception in OT.Totally unacceptable, Smith said.McCoy expects the unit to rebound against Atlanta.OK, lets say that they did all that and we won. Would we care? I think we care more about the fact that we lost, McCoy said. The yards, it is what it is. Ive seen teams throw for a whole bunch of yards and lose the game. We lost the game, thats what matters. Well fix that. ... We need to get a win.STOPPING THE RUN: Atlantas defense hasnt allowed an opposing player to rush for 100 yards in 13 consecutive games. With ex-Falcon Jacquizz Rodgers sidelined by a left foot injury, Tampa Bay will line up with its fourth different starting running back -- possibly Antone Smith or rookie Peyton Barber.Koetter said whoever plays, hes confident the Bucs can move the ball on the ground.If a guys here, the coach said, hes good enough.UNDER THE LIGHTS: The biggest drawback to playing twice in five days is the physical toll it takes on players. The Falcons and Bucs , however, welcome the opportunity to showcase their division rivalry to the rest of the nation.This is our chance again to play against another great team and kind of make a statement, Winston said. Just not really a statement, just to prove to ourselves that we are a good football team.Atlanta coach Dan Quinn doesnt mind the short preparation time.There is a little bit of pre-planning that goes into it, but I do like it. Id like it better if it was always a home game, but honestly I do like it, playing night games and having them as division games, Quinn said. Honestly, its a lot of fun.HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE?: Not at Raymond James Stadium. The Bucs have one of the worst home records (3-16) in the NFL over the past three seasons. They are 0-3 at home this season, compared to 3-1 on the road. The Falcons are 3-1 on the road, the lone setback a two-point loss at Seattle on Oct. 16.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen