raded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can p

in Allgemein 08.01.2020 14:42
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

AFL free agent Daniel Wells has joined Collingwood on a lucrative three-year deal.The Magpies confirmed on Tuesday that they had signed the former North Melbourne midfielder, who rejected a two-year offer to stay with the Kangaroos.Given he will be 32 by the start of next season, Wells move to Collingwood has raised some eyebrows.Retired Magpies star Dane Swan was among those saying the deal came as a surprise.But Collingwood recruiting manager Derek Hine expects Wells to have a big impact.Daniel was ranked No.1 in the competition for score assists, he was in the top 10 per cent for kicking efficiency and averaged four inside 50s per game, Hine said in a club statement.These are elite qualities and, of course, his ball use and decision making have always been of the highest order.While Wells has had injury problems, he played 19 games this season and finished fourth in the clubs best and fairest voting.The Kangaroos will receive the second-round No.32 draft pick as compensation.It will be a little strange, at first, calling myself a Magpie, Wells said in a club statement.But Im feeling very comfortable with it already and I couldnt be more excited about a future in black and white.Earlier on Tuesday, before the deal was confirmed, Wells farewelled North with an Instagram post.I just wanted to say that it weighs heavy on my heart that I have to leave this club that I literally grew up with, Wells said.Wells played 243 games for North in 14 seasons. Nick Easton Jersey . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Bob Pollard Jersey . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom-manti-teo-jersey-large-2572e.html . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. John Hill Jersey . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Deonte Harris Jersey . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. NORMAL, Ill. -- Paris Lee scored 18 points, dished out a career-high 11 assists and hit a pair of free throws with 23 seconds remaining to lift Illinois State to a 79-74 win over New Mexico on Saturday night.Illinois State (4-2) led by as many as 10 points late in the second half before New Mexico rallied, cutting the deficit to 75-74 on Elijah Browns 3-pointer with a minute left in the game. Lee hit a jumper at the other end to extend the Redbirds advantage back to three, then got bothh free throws after being sent to the line with 23 seconds left.ddddddddddddNew Mexico missed its last two shots, both 3-point attempts.Deontae Hawkins added 14 points for Illinois State, Keyshawn Evans got 12 points, all from long range, and Phil Fayne had 10 rebounds.Brown finished with 21 points to lead New Mexico (5-3) and Damien Jefferson added 12 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen