Thats just what comes up in my mind

in Allgemein 14.01.2020 14:12
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Jenson Button believes Formula 1 could benefit from introducing shorter races as he claims it would be very difficult to attract a younger audience using the current format. The two-hour cut-off point in grands prix has existed for some time, but Liberty Medias takeover of Formula 1 has prompted several ideas into how to improve the sport and boost its global reach.And one area Button says might help entertain a new audience more, although admitting die-hard fans may not approve, is by cutting the race time. Ron wont go until McLaren winThere will always be the fans of 10 or 20 years that will watch a whole grand prix, but we need to attract younger fans, the McLaren driver said. To try and attract them to watch something for that long is very difficult.Its a tough one because Formula 1 is an hour and a half race, and changing that is a shame as its the way the sport has always been. But I guess we also have to move with the times if we want the sport to be relevant. Natalie Pinkham is joined by former BAR and Benetton Team Principal David Richards and Sky F1s Marc Priestley to review the US Grand Prix Button went on to explain his position, trying to compare how Formula 1 is today to other sports.Peoples attention spans these days are terrible, including mine, he explained. Short races, short sports are on the up. For example the sprint in track and field, people love it because its short, its a burst of energy while a grand prix is an hour and a half.The Formula 1 Gossip ColumnWith baseball in America, its not the most exciting thing, but every time theres not something happening on the pitch theres something else going on. Thats what we need in Formula 1.The 2009 world champion did, however, add he felt F1 was in the right hands with Chase Carey and Liberty Media. Former Benetton and BAR Team Principle David Richards and Marc Priestley discuss whether Ron Dennis should leave McLaren In terms over the sport the last couple of years its been a tricky place - the drivers havent been so happy with how the cars feel, or the regulations, he added.But the sport understands that and theres so much changing next year - so thats fantastic. With fresh ideas, the new owners, its definitely on the up.Dont miss the Mexican GP on Sunday evening. The race is live at 7pm on Sky Sports F1; Watch with a NOW TV day pass - £6.99, no contract Also See: The Formula 1 Gossip Column Ron wont go until McLaren win Whens the Mexican GP on Sky F1? Watch Sky F1 on NOW TV Air Max 97 Dallas . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. Air Max 97 Grigie Outlet . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. http://www.airmax97outlet.it/scontate-air-max-97-bw.html . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Air Max 97 Fiori . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Air Max 97 Ultra Premium .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch.Max Verstappen says he will limit radio communications with his Red Bull team after admitting his race outbursts sometimes sound arrogant. The teenagers passionate messages have quickly become the norm in Formula 1 and he was in the spotlight once again at last weekends US Grand Prix. When instructed to ease off attacking Nico Rosberg to ensure he could complete his stint, he replied Im not here to finish fourth.But ahead of the Mexican GP, Verstappen insisted he was listening to his team and was simply trying to push further up the field. The Formula 1 Gossip ColumnAll the time when I press my radio button its broadcast, and sometimes it sounds a bit arrogant, he said. Especially me saying Im not here to finish fourth. Thats just what comes up in my mind, Im there to win as a racer.On the radio it sounds like Im arrogant and not listening to the team. But as a driver I want to win, thats always the aim. I was just trying to get past and it didnt really work out. Verstappen claimed he would consider turning his radio button off before adding that his responses may be short and sweet in the future to avoid any criticism.I think Im going to turn my radio button off, no radio for me any more! the Dutchman joked. Some fans love it, some dont, so therefore I think its better to not say anything.Introducing the Red Ghouls!I will say ok, yes - no long sentences from me anywhere. I think its better like that for now. It seems like whenever I press the button it just comes up on the TV. Red Bulls Max Verstappen catches his team unaware in the US Grand Prix as he pulls in for an unscheduled pit stop Verstappen, whose US GP was ended following a pit-stop error and subsequent gearbox failure, also responded to remarks made by Helmut Marko, where the Red Bull advisor claimed he needed to be more patient when attacking to win titles.ddddddddddddThings have been going pretty well, he added. You always learn, but as a driver this season I think I have been pretty consistent.Dont miss the Mexican GP on Sunday evening. The race is live at 7pm on Sky Sports F1; Watch with a NOW TV day pass - £6.99, no contract Also See: Introducing the Red Ghouls! Whens the Mexican GP on Sky F1? The Formula 1 Gossip Column James Hunt: The legend of F1 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen