in his postgame press conferen

in Bewerbungen 15.01.2020 07:10
von elaine95 • 211 Beiträge

Week 5 Patriots vs Colts Monday injury report: Rob Gronkowski misses hypothetical practice The New England Patriots’ 38-7 win against the Miami Dolphins is only day behind us Youth Matthew Slater Jerseys , but it is already “on to Indianapolis” for the team: on Thursday night, New England will host the Indianapolis Colts in a primetime matchup. With the two games so close together, the team opted not to practice today – but still had to release a hypothetical injury report:DID NOT PARTICIPATERob Gronkowski left yesterday’s game with an ankle injury and is considered to be day-to-day. It would be a surprise if he were a full participant at one point this week, which is why he could be a candidate to be held out of Thursday’s game. Indianapolis Matthew Slater Jerseys Stitched , meanwhile, would have had eight players miss today’s practice if it had been more than just a walkthrough – including star wide receiver T.Y. Hilton.LIMITED PARTICIPATIONAdam Butler and Elandon Roberts both suffered injuries late during yesterday’s game. While today’s injury report is just a prognosis, seeing them listed as “limited” instead of hypothetical absentees is a good sign for their long-term availability. The other players listed were also on last week’s final injury report: Josh Gordon, Danny Shelton and Brandon King played against Miami Kenny Britt Jersey , while Geneo Grissom, Jacob Hollister and Eric Rowe were out.FULL PARTICIPATIONAll three Colts listed as full participants will play on Thursday. There has been much written about Tom Brady‘s skills as a football player and there will be much written on that topic in the future, but little of it will deal with his running ability.Brady has made his living throwing the ball, but the short gains as a runner have piled up over the years and Brady reached 1 Womens Adam Butler Jersey ,000 rushing yards for his career by picking up five yards in Sunday’s win over the Vikings. Brady appeared to be careful about moving forward on his final kneeldowns and said after the game that “I鈥檓 not trying to go backwards.”Brady said he was most excited about getting the win when asked about the milestone.“I don鈥檛 know. I鈥檓 not going to save the ball,” Brady said in his postgame press conference. “I don鈥檛 know where it went. But, yeah, just played a lot of football and obviously I鈥檓 not a scrambler http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-gillislee-jersey , but hopefully I can make a couple plays running for it. Made a good third down on that one. I just give a lot of credit to the offensive line. They blocked their tails off today against a good front, and I don鈥檛 want to make too much of a 4 or 5-yard gain. That wasn鈥檛 really the difference in the game.”Brady also threw for 311 yards, which leaves him at 69,501 career passing yards James Develin Jersey , and threw one touchdown. That’s the 508th of his career, which ties Brett Favre for third on the all-time list.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen