hear of the death of a great cricketing servant

in Allgemein 15.01.2020 13:36
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

BUENOS AIRES, Argentina -- The presidents of Argentina and Uruguay say they are still planning to go ahead with a bid to co-host the 2030 World Cup.Argentina President Mauricio Macri says the South American neighbors will work together to aspire to host the 2030 World Cup.Soccers next World Cup is in 2018 in Russia, followed by 2022 in Qatar. North America is the favorite to host the 2026 event, either by the United States alone, or in a bid with Mexico and Canada.Macri and Uruguay President Tabare Vazquez spoke Monday at a joint news conference in the Argentine capital.The 2030 World Cup will mark the 100-year anniversary of the event, which was first played in 1930 in Uruguay, and won by the host nation. Brandon Jones Jersey Store .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. Lamonte Hunley Jersey Store . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. https://www.chinacheapjerseys.net/bill-baumgartner-jersey-store/ . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Frank Nesser Jersey Store . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Dennis McKinnon Jersey Store . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle.Cricket commentator Jack Bannister has died at the age of 85. Bannisters employers Talksport, where he was still working as a cricket correspondent, announced the news on Saturday morning.Born in Wolverhampton, Bannister spent his entire playing career as a seam bowler with Warwickshire between 1950 and 1968, finishing with 1,198 first-class wickets at an average of 21.91 from 374 matches.He made his name as a commentator with the BBC in the 1980s before moving on to Talksport.Sky Sports cricket reporter Tim Abraham, currently in South Africa covering Englands tour, tweeted: Been filming around the ground to return to the sad news of Jack Bannisters passing. Encouraging to me and great listen.David Lloyd said: Its a really sad day. He was a true friend. He was a wonderful friend of Richie Benaud too, they were always in correspondence with each other.He was one of the most knowledgeable blokes I have ever met in cricket, a wonderful man, a great golf partner and well miss him very much. David Lloyd: Jack was a true friend Jack was a true man of cricket, one of the very best. He was great, great fun. When he was in his prime everybody knew him and everybody had a good word for him.Former England bowler Daarren Gough, a colleague of Bannisters at Talksport, tweeted: RIP Jack Bannister.dddddddddddd A great man who was opinionated, honest, knowledgeable and passionate. A top cricketer, writer, broadcaster will be missed.Former England international Jonathan Agnew, a presenter on the BBC, also paid his tributes, writing on Twitter: Very sad to hear of the death of a great cricketing servant and good friend, Jack Bannister.Mick Quinn, former Newcastle footballer, and currently a presenter at Talksport, tweeted: Sad News. Former Cricketer and Talksport Cricket man Jack Bannister has passed away. Our Jack will be missed. And a Warwickshire statement read: Sad to hear of Jack Bannisters passing. A true Bear and a pro in the comm box. Our thoughts are with his family.Bannister also helped set up the Professional Cricketers Association (PCA) following the end of his playing career.Jason Ratcliffe, the assistant chief executive of the PCA and chairman of the Warwickshire Old County Cricketers Association, said: There is no denying that every cricketer owes Jack a huge debt of gratitude because he was one of the pioneers who were responsible for laying the foundations for the organisation we have now. Also See: Sir Ian Botham David Lloyd Nasser Hussain Bob Willis ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen