mfortable positions we found ourselves in, weighing up the ch

in Allgemein 15.01.2020 13:37
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Holders Juventus survived a thrilling comeback by Inter Milan to win 5-3 on penalties and book their place in the Coppa Italia final against AC Milan. Inter trailed 3-0 on aggregate after the semi-final first-leg in Turin on January 27, but staged a superb fightback at the San Siro to level the scores at 3-3 after 90 minutes, forcing extra-time, before Juve held their nerve in the penalty shoot-out.Marcelo Brozovic reduced the deficit for Milan in the 16th minute and fellow Croatia international Ivan Perisic made it 3-2 on aggregate by converting from close range following a sweeping counter-attack four minutes into the second half. Brozovic ensured the tie went into extra-time when he converted from the penalty spot in the 82nd minute, after Perisic had been brought down by Juve defender Daniele Rugani. Marcelo Brozovic brace inspired unlikely Inter Milan comeback Neither side could find a winner during a nerve-jangling extra 30 minutes and, after Inters Argentinian striker Rodrigo Palacios penalty hit the crossbar in the shootout, Juve defender Leonardo Bonucci converted the decisive spot-kick.Juve will bid to defend their trophy on May 21 in Rome against AC Milan, who booked their place in the final after Tuesday nights 5-0 defeat of third-tier side Alessandria secured a 6-0 aggregate win. Avalanche Jerseys 2021 . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Fake Avalanche Jerseys . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. https://www.cheapavalanche.com/ . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Colorado Avalanche Gear . Hamelin, who triumphed in the 500 on Saturday, edged out Victor An of Russia by 0.021 seconds to maintain his lead in the World Cup standings. Russias Vladimir Grigorev was third. In the relay, Canada took control six laps from the finish line to beat Russia and the Netherlands. Colorado Avalanche Store .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft.Mercedes have revealed they were on the verge of instructing Lewis Hamilton to take an emergency pit-stop from the lead of the Mexican GP. Hamilton had badly flat-spotted his tyres, causing critical vibrations in his W07 car, at the start of the race when he out-braked himself into the first corner.I had a glazed right front so it locked up and I had no choice but to go across the grass, said Hamilton. After this the vibration was so big I was like there is no way I am going to make, Ill have to pit. That would have been my race over. According to Mercedes, the data from Hamiltons car was so alarming that they would have pitted him but for such an instruction having grievous - and potentially fatal - implications for Hamiltons fragile title dream.The vibration metrics were scary from the beginning, disclosed Toto Wolff. Simon [Cole, Mercedes track engineer] and I had a private conversation on the radio whether we should pit him for safety reasons.In any other race we would have pitted him and lost the race. We kept him out there in order to not throw away the championship for him. Both Mercedes run wide on the first lap of the Mexican Grand Prix, whilst Pascal Wehrleins race ends prematurely following a clash with Marcus Ericsson. Hamiltton himself had reported the vibrations over team radio when the Safety Car was deployed on the second lap of the race but was then, to Mercedes relief and apparent surprise, able to build up a substantial lead over Nico Rosberg when the race resumed.ddddddddddddEvery single lap, every single straight, we monitored the vibrations. Our team did a fantastic job of keeping that under control and then we pitted him a bit earlier because the vibration metrics were going sky high and a suspension failure could have easily happened. It was not a comfortable positions we found ourselves in, weighing up the championship versus a failure of the suspension, explained Wolff. While Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo argued Hamilton should have been punished by the stewards for cutting the first-corner chicane, the Mercedes driver, still haunted by his victory-denying breakdown in Malaysia last month, admitted he was simply concerned about finishing the race.Honestly I didnt even think about the stewards, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1. I was more concerned with the flat spot that was just rattling my brain for 17 laps. I couldnt see the braking zone for Turn One. It was such a big vibration I was worried the suspension would break.But an unimpressed Ricciardo criticised the leniency of the stewards, complaining: I also didnt understand the start, how you can be leading, lock the brakes, go off and come out in front. I think he deserved the penalty; I think anyone who does that deserves a penalty. Dont miss The F1 Reports review of the Mexican GP at 8.30pm on Wednesday on Sky Sports F1. British GP2, and Renault development, driver Oliver Rowland join Natalie Pinkham and Marc Priestley. Also See: The Formula 1 Gossip Column Watch Sky F1 on NOW TV ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen