pent the last three seasons as Teagues ba

in Allgemein 18.01.2020 15:43
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Florida State had six players in double figures as it rolled to a 99-78 victory over Iona on Tuesday.Freshman Jonathan Isaac led the way with 20 points as the 2-0 Seminoles shot 58 percent from the floor (34 of 59) and were 30 of 42 when not shooting 3-pointers. Phil Cofer had 13 points and six rebounds while Terrance Mann (12), Jarquez Smith (12), Trent Forrest (10) and Dwayne Bacon (10) also scored in double figures.UConn transfer Sam Cassell Jr., who is the son of former NBA and Florida State standout Sam Cassell Sr., led Iona (0-1) with 28 points. Jordan Washington added 16 and Jon Severe 12.The Gaels led for most of the first five minutes before the Seminoles went on a 14-2 run for a 24-13 lead with 10:36 remaining. They would lead by as many as 18 in the first half and had a 47-32 advantage at halftime.FSU led by as many as 26 points midway in the second half.BIG PICTUREIona: The Gaels lost six players from last years team that made the NCAA Tournament. With two sophomores in the starting lineup, they could struggle early in the season as coach Tim Cluess tries to work in six newcomers into the rotation.Florida State: Coach Leonard Hamilton was eager to see how his team would do against a quality mid-major opponent. The Seminoles struggled early, especially in their transition game, but freshmen Isaac and Forrest looked more relaxed in their second game, combining for 30 points.UP NEXTIona: The Gaels travel out west for a game against Nevada on Sunday. Ionas first six games are on the road and it doesnt have its first home game until Dec. 4 against Niagara.Florida State: The Seminoles host Winthrop on Friday as part of the NIT Season Tip-Off.---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow Joe Reedy on Twitter at www.twitter.com/joereedy Wholesale Jerseys 2020 . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Wholesale Jerseys China . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. https://www.wholesalejerseysaaa.com/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Wholesale Jerseys 2022 . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Cheap Jerseys From China .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Hawks signed point guard Dennis Schroder a four-year contract extension worth $70 million, a person familiar with the deal said Wednesday.The deal extends Schroders contract through the 2020-21 season. The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Hawks did not release details when announcing a new four-year deal.The Hawks committed to Schroder by trading Jeff Teague to Indiana in the offseason and added to the commitment with the deal that matches the four-year contract given to small forward Kent Bazemore in the offseason.Schroder, 23, spent the last three seasons as Teagues backup. He set career highs with his averages of 11 points and 4.4 assists last season. The Hawks are 11-5 in his 16 career starts.Over the past three years, we have watched Dennis grow into an elite competitor and an emerging, two-way player, said Hawks coach and president of basketball operations Mike Budenholzer in a statemeent released by the team.ddddddddddddWe look forward to his continued development and are excited to make this long-term commitment.Schroder announced the deal on his Twitter account. The German player said he was Glad to be here 4 more years.Since coming from Germany as a rookie, this organization and the entire city of Atlanta has embraced me and watched me grow, Schroder said in a statement released by the Hawks. I would like to thank my teammates, the coaching staff and the front office for having faith in me. Im determined to keep improving as a player and I believe that our team has a chance to accomplish some special things together.Schroder and center Dwight Howard, who signed a three-year, $70.5 million deal as a free agent, are the new starters for the Hawks, who open their season on Thursday night against Washington. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen