Put whatever you want on top

in Allgemein 19.01.2020 13:47
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- With a quarterback competition still underway, Denver Broncos coach Gary Kubiak said Thursday Trevor Siemian will start Saturdays preseason game against the San Francisco 49ers.And Kubiak said its possible he would name a starting quarterback for the Sept. 8 regular-season opener next week, leading into the Broncos third preseason game -- Aug. 27 against the Los Angeles Rams. Siemian was expected to start against the 49ers because?Mark Sanchez had started the preseason opener in Chicago.Trevor will start [Saturday], and he and Mark will play consistently the same amount, which will probably be -- Id like to tell you it would be a quarter and a half, but it will more of a play-count deal, Kubiak said. But Trevor will start, then Mark will go and then?Paxton [Lynch]?will finish up.If the play counts work to his liking, Kubiak said hed like Siemian to play into the second quarter, with Sanchez on the field for part of the second along with the third and Lynch closing out the game.Kubiak was asked whether he would like to name the starter for the regular-season opener in the days that follow Saturdays game.Would I like to? Yeah. Will I? I dont know, Kubiak said. Well see, well see.Kubiak also added he was going to try to play each quarterback with some of the other offensive starters. He could, therefore, alternate the two quarterbacks at some point or play some of the other offensive starters almost to halftime.As he tries to pick a starting quarterback, Kubiak certainly kept Sanchez and Siemian busy in the teams 22-0 victory over the Chicago Bears last week in the preseason opener. Sanchez was 10-of-13 passing for 99 yards to go with a touchdown and an interception in a quarter of work while Siemian was 7-of-12 for 88 yards in his quarter of work.Even with the uncertain nature of the quarterback battle, the rest of the Broncos just keep rolling in training camp. Linebacker Von Miller might have spoken for many of his teammates Thursday when he was asked what hes seen from the Broncos three quarterbacks thus far in camp.As much as Id like to admit I have all the quarterback knowledge, I really dont, Miller said. Its really not much I can say. ... The arms look great, footwork looks nice, pretty tight spirals. I like all of them. I feel like I can win with all three. Marcedes Lewis Super Bowl Jersey . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Josh Jackson Super Bowl Jersey . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. http://www.shoptheofficialpackers.com/Elite-Tramon-Williams-Packers-Jersey/ . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Jason Spriggs Super Bowl Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Adrian Amos Super Bowl Jersey . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Izzi Gomez is only 16 years old, but shes already one of the most decorated stand-up paddlers in the sport. At 14, she became the youngest SUP world champion in history. One year later, she matched that feat and was named the 2015 SUP Athlete of the Year.When shes not out on the ocean, Gomez, her mom and her brother like to whip up their own healthy, tasty and fun creations, including this sushi burrito recipe.I love it because its basically taking sushi to a whole other level, Gomez said.As a teenager, its hard to eat healthy, she said. But thats partially whats appealing about the sushi burrito -- it isnt too heavy or filling, and its easy to eat on the go. It can be as healthy and tasty as she wants.Day and time: My mom, brother and I made them Friday nightPlace: At home in San Clemente, CaliforniaWhat Im eating: Sushi burritosWhose recipe: Were always looking for new ways to make our meals interesting and healthy. I saw some sushi burritos on Pinterest and thought, This has to be pretty easy. It took a little while to find an alternative to making sticky rice from scratch, which can be time-consuming. But now my mom has been making these for a little while. Even my brother, whos super picky, likes them. The best part is you can put whatever you want inside!Why Im eating it: Its a great way to get creaative and eat healthy, and its very quick and easy to make.ddddddddddddSushi burritos can be as simple or as extravagant as you like. I just go with my mood.The recipe: Ingredients: Sheets of seaweed paper Trader Joes brown rice Chicken and teriyaki sauce or ahi tuna Avocado Carrots Cucumber Lettuce Pineapple Chopped nuts Sesame seedsMicrowave the rice for about 3 minutes, until it becomes the right sticky consistency. Lay out the seaweed paper, and spread the rice across it. Put whatever you want on top of the rice. We like to throw in a bunch of veggies, such as avocado, carrots, cucumber and lettuce. Cut up all your toppings before spreading them across the rice, so its easy to eat once the burrito is rolled up. You can also add chopped nuts, pineapple or sesame seeds.I usually put either teriyaki chicken or ahi tuna in the burrito. Its easy to buy fish straight from a poke shop and cut it into slices. Or my mom will marinate some chicken in teriyaki sesame sauce, cook it and cut it in long strips to fit in the burritos.Roll up your creation, and eat. If we make them smaller, I can eat three or four. But if theyre big, with lots of stuff inside, then I usually eat just two. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen