ay to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fam

in Allgemein 19.01.2020 13:47
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

In his latest blog, TSN NBA Analyst Jack Armstrong looks at the latest offseason acquistions made and the rumour mill on Rudy Gay. 1. ERIC BLEDSOE (Suns): I love this acquisition for Phoenix. I love his potential and like the fact that hes a two-way player with a good level of competitive spirit to him. Hell add some life to that team and set a good tone for them. Im sure well see Kendall Marshall or Goran Dragic being moved after this trade. Bledsoe needs to play and get a chance to play thru his mistakes in order for him to get to the next gear. If Dragic stays, I could see them playing small ball with the two of them and make folks match them. Dragic was brought in by the previous administration, so all bets are off. Suns look like theyre all in on Bledsoe. Good pick up. 2. DAVID WEST (Pacers): There were lots of question marks when Larry Bird signed him a few years back coming off the knee injury in New Orleans. It was a gamble that paid off well for both sides. Hes a fierce competitor and fits their team beautifully. And it was done in a professional and understated fashion. This relationship works in many ways and its good to see an organization that has gotten up off the mat after the Malice in the Palace doing business the way theyve done it for Years and Years in a decisive/basketball oriented way with true substance and minimal flash. 3. JJ REDICK & JARED DUDLEY (Clippers): I love these pickups by L.A.! They knew they couldnt hold on to Eric Bledsoe and theres nothing like having perimeter players that know how to play. These two have terrific basketball sense and theyre winners. Redick can stroke it and has better than adequate floor skills. And hell compete defensively in spite of being a step slow. Dudley is a classic overachiever - I loved him at Boston College and hes been one of those guys that the stats are always a bit deceiving. He makes fundamentally sound plays and Doc Rivers will enjoy Coaching him. 4. RUDY GAY (Raptors): Theres rumors flying around that the Pistons would offer Toronto the expiring contracts of Rodney Stuckey and former Raptor Charlie Villanueva for Gay. Im sure other teams with cap money to spend might try to get in on the action if Gay is going to be available. Bottom line, a move with him and/or DeMar DeRozan will tell us lots about which direction Raptors GM Masai Ujiri is going to take this in his first year. Make a run at one of the three final playoff spots in the East that I think will be wide open for the taking (with the direction that the Celtics, Hawks and Bucks look like theyre taking) or shed assets, gain future picks, acquire talented young players with favorable early contracts and improve the cap outlook with the goal of improving the chances of getting a transformative draft pick next June 2014. 5. MIKE DUNLEAVY, JR (Bulls): I like this pickup for Chicago. Hell fit their system and I love his shooting ability and hoops IQ playing with this squad. Hell get lots of looks with Derrick Roses penetration. Hes a coachs son, gets the whole team concept and will be a reliable, efficient and steady player for them. A good teammate. Tony Brown Super Bowl Jersey . Listen to the game live on TSN Radio 1050 at 7pm et. The Raptors traded Rudy Gay, Quincy Acy and Aaron Gray to the Sacramento Kings on Monday, in exchange for Greivis Vasquez, John Salmons, Patrick Patterson and Chuck Hayes. Kenny Clark Super Bowl Jersey . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. https://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Jk-Scott-Jersey/ . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Oren Burks Super Bowl Jersey . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. Marcedes Lewis Super Bowl Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. SEATTLE -- Jewell Loyd scored 23 points, Breanna Stewart added 17 points and 12 rebounds and the Seattle Storm beat the Dallas Wings 78-66 on Wednesday night to move into eighth place in the WNBA playoff standings.The Storm led by 15 in the first half but Dallas opened the third quarter on a 10-2 run, capped by Odyssey Sims baseline jumper, to pull to 43-40. Plenette Pierson sank a 3-pointer to tie it at 52-all late in the third quarter.Dallas outscored Seattle 24-13 in the third and pulled to 62-61 midway through the fourth. But Loyd hit a long jumper and after Aerial Powers missed a 3-pointer, Stewart made a bank shot to extend Seattles lead to 70-63 with 2:46 remaining.dddddddddddd.Sue Bird added 13 points and Crystal Langhorne had 12 points for Seattle (11-16), which is ranked eighth in the AP power poll.Pierson scored 19 points and Skylar Diggins added 10 points for 11th-ranked Dallas (9-19). The Wings have lost nine straight games. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen