Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught

in Allgemein 20.01.2020 13:12
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

MILWAUKEE -- Belgiums Laura Gonzalez Escallon won the PHC Classic by a stroke Sunday for her second Symetra Tour title, hitting an 85-yard wedge to a foot for a birdie on the final hole.The 25-year-old former Purdue player finished with a 4-under 68 at Brown Deer Park for a 10-under 206 total in the rain-delayed event.I couldnt go for it in two shots, it was too risky, Gonzalez Escallon said about the par-5 18th. I laid up to my favorite yardage to where I could take a full swing. With adrenaline kicking in, I knew I would be close if I hit it good. I didnt see where it landed because of the sun, but I heard the screams.Gonzalez Escallon earned $15,000 to jump from 10th to sixth on the money list with $59,947. The top 10 at the end of the season will earn LPGA Tour cards.Gonzalez Escallon won her first tour title in July in Battle Creek, Michigan.Second-round leader Erynne Lee was second after a 70. A stroke ahead going to the 18th, she hit her approach into the back bunker and two-putted for bogey.I was hoping for a playoff at best, which I didnt really want, because I played nine holes this morning, Gonzalez Escallon said. I was really just thinking to try and get it to a playoff.Canadas Augusta James (70) was third at 8 under, and the Clariss Guce (67), Kathleen Ekey (67), Wichanee Meechai (68) and Pavarisa Yoktuan (70) were 7 under.Gonzalez Escallon won the Potawatomi Cup by winning two of the four Potawatomi nation-sponsored events. She earned $12,000 in bonus money through the Potawatomi Cup. Deon Bush Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Alex Bars Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-paddy-driscoll-jersey-large-1716t.html . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Emery Moorehead Jersey . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Isaiah Irving Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. ROME -- Rome Mayor Virginia Raggi, who has long opposed the citys bid for the 2024 Olympics as unsustainable, will formally announce her decision on the candidacy Wednesday.The mayor has scheduled a news conference on the bid at City Hall atop ancient Capitoline Hill.Raggi has expressed her opposition for the bid since her candidacy earlier this year but hasnt made any announcement on the issue since being elected in June.It could mark Romes second wiithdrawal in four years after then-premier Mario Monti stopped the citys plans to bid for the 2020 Games in 2012 because of financial conditions.ddddddddddddIf Rome withdraws, only Los Angeles, Paris and Budapest, Hungary, would remain in the running for the 2024 Summer Games.The IOC will decide the host in September, 2017. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen