team and they adjusted much better than we did to

in Bewerbungen 22.01.2020 08:58
von elaine95 • 211 Beiträge

"They called me the piss boy"" 2019 Los Angeles Rams PreseasonJon Gruden talks about Sean McVay’s entry into the NFL“They called me the piss boy” CDTShare this storyShare this on FacebookShare this on TwitterShareAll sharing optionsShareAll sharing options for:Jon Gruden talks about Sean McVay’s entry into the NFLTwitterFacebookRedditPocketFlipboardEmailLong before taking the job as the Oakland Raiders head coach Greg Gaines Jersey nfl draft , and before his broadcasting career, Jon Gruden coached the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. And it was while in Tampa that he helped then 22 year old Sean McVay get a start to his NFL career. A decade later, McVay is now coaching the Los Angeles Rams and the two faced off last weekend in preseason Week 1.HBO released a short clip from tonight’s episode (2) of Hard Knocks. In the episode Gruden reflects back on McVay’s joining the Bucs: Full clip: The Los Angeles Rams are now 3-3 after losing in Week 6 to the San Francisco 49ers. The likelihood of making the playoffs has then plummeted on the back of a three-game losing streak.But as I look across the schedule and the standings, something jumped out at me.The Rams have 10 games remaining that can be separated into two distinct groups. There’s a group that have 2 or less wins Womens Greg Gaines Jersey , and there’s a group that have 3 or more wins. Both groups include five games.The group of the Atlanta Falcons, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals make up the Rams’ games in Weeks 7, 8 Authentic Greg Gaines Jersey , 10, 13 and 17. Those latter two are the Rams’ NFC West battles with the Cards. Interestingly, none of these teams had two wins going into Week 6. I think it’s fair to say the Rams have to go at least 4-1 in these five games to give themselves a chance at the playoffs and a 10-win season at a minimum. That’s a good sense of the pressure the Rams are under in these next few weeks with three of these games up next.The other group? That’s where it looks rough. The 3-2 Chicago Bears in Week 11. The 4-2 Baltimore Ravens a week later. And the Week 14-16 gauntlet against the 5-1 Seattle Seahawks, the 3-3 Dallas Cowboys and the 5-0 San Francisco 49ers. Oh Todd Gurley Jersey , and those last two are on the road. If the Rams can go 4-1 against the lesser bracket, they’d need to go 3-2 in this group to hit 10 wins. A 5-0 run and the Rams could go 3-2 here and still get to 10 wins. But anything less than four wins mean they have to exceed their record from the former group here, and I’m not sure that’s got much chance of happening.I think this is a good way to structure the season and the playoff outlook as things stand. The Rams got whooped by the Niners yesterday. So be it. They’re a good team and they adjusted much better than we did to the way the game developed. But the Seahawks are also a fine team and the Rams nearly beat them on their own field on a night when QB Russell Wilson was spectacular. We also beat the New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers who are a combined 9-3. Of course...we also lost to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at home, so let’s not assume anything right now given how rudderless the Rams seem to be in terms of their identity.But there’s clearly a block of teams the Rams should beat and a block that looks much Aaron Donald Jersey , much tougher. The former offers an opportunity over the next three games to right the ship and clean things up record-wise before revisiting some of the NFL’s best when we get past the bye.How they fare against these two groups might well determine whether or not the Rams are playing postseason football this year.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen