he active roster from the practice squad on Tue

in Allgemein 24.04.2018 13:13
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

STOCKHOLM -- U.S. goalkeeper Hope Solo says shes received offers to play overseas and could even continue her career in Sweden, where fans were enraged when she described their national team as cowards.In a talk show aired late Friday on Swedish television network SVT, Solo said she was still reeling from being kicked out by the U.S. Soccer Federation, and suggested it was partly due to her advocacy for womens rights.I dont really know where Im going with my life right now, she said. It is still very painful. But to be honest, the past 30-plus days Ive had the opportunity to be home. And not travel as much. And to enjoy my family, my dogs, and my husband.Solo, who announced her departure from the Seattle Reign of the National Womens Soccer League at the end of August, insisted she hasnt retired.I have had a lot of offers to play overseas. So maybe Sweden will welcome me back, she said, without elaborating.She apologized for saying Sweden played like a bunch of cowards after they eliminated the U.S. in the quarterfinals of the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, saying she wasnt talking about the players or the coach, but their style of play.It wasnt very Olympic-spirited, Solo said.The USSF suspended Solo for six months and terminated her contract, saying it was the result of missteps.There are more layers to it that I dont think everybody quite understands, Solo said in the interview, which was pre-recorded in New York on Sept. 22. I believe the federation used my comment, saying the word `cowards, to terminate me.When talk show host Fredrik Skavlan asked if she meant there were other reasons for it, Solo said: Ive been the lead voice behind the push for equal pay. In fact, in all the court documents, it says Hope Solo vs. United States Soccer Federation.Solo and four other U.S. players accused the USSF of wage discrimination in an action filed with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in April.This is a fight worth fighting, and Im going to be on the right side of history at the end of all of this, Solo said in the interview.She has had plenty of run-ins with teammates and coaches over the years. She still faces a possible trial on misdemeanor domestic violence charges after a 2014 incident at her sisters home. She served a monthlong suspension last year for being in a team van when her husband was arrested on drunken-driving charges.Solo became the first goalkeeper with 100 international shutouts just before the Olympics when the United States defeated South Africa 1-0 in Chicago. The 35-year-old Solo has 153 career victories and 102 clean sheets. Nmd Xr1 Homme . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. Acheter Basket Adidas Superstar . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. http://www.swiftrunpascher.fr/chaussure-superstar.html . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Adidas Tubular Femme Soldes . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. didas Gazelle Cream Blanche/Metallic Or Homme . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer was ruled out of Thursday nights game against the San Francisco 49ers because of a concussion he suffered in Sundays loss to the Los Angeles Rams.Coach Bruce Arians said Wednesday that although Palmer has made great progress, he will not travel with the team to the Bay Area.Theres no way Im going to take any chances with him, Arians said. He argued a little bit, but he is not cleared. But hes getting much better and feels fine. Hopefully well have him back next week.The Cardinals, who host the New York Jets on Monday Night Football on Oct. 17, will have 10 days between games, leaving Arians very optimistic that Palmer will be healthy by then.Arians said Palmer was not experiencing headaches anymore.He actually seemed fine this morning, Arians said. Its just a matter of going through the tests.Palmers absence leeaves Drew Stanton as the Cardinals starter.dddddddddddd He went 5-3 as a starter in Palmers place in 2014, but he hasnt started a game since. Hes 5-for-15 this season for 48 yards and two interceptions, both coming Sunday after he replaced Palmer.Stanton struggled with high passes during training camp, but Arians said Stanton has resolved an undisclosed knee issue and has worked hard at getting his passes under control.The Cardinals also promoted quarterback Zac Dysert to the active roster from the practice squad on Tuesday. Arians said Dysert has a separate package specifically designed for him.Hes a very bright guy, Arians said. He has a package he knows very well and is very comfortable with. Well use that package if we have to use him. Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen