um two or three times, so Im familiar wit

in Allgemein 24.04.2018 13:27
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

TAMPA, Fla. -- The U.S. Air Force has apologized to Derek Jeter after an active-duty member posted a photo on Facebook of a citation issued to the retired New York Yankee shortstop for boating in a restricted area near MacDill Air Force Base on the Fourth of July.Jeter, who lives on Tampas Davis Islands, was stopped by Air Force security forces Monday and ticketed $250 plus a $30 processing fee.The issue came to light because of the Facebook posting.This action is totally inconsistent with Air Force values and the responsible airman will face the appropriate disciplinary action, MacDill spokesman Terry Montrose said in a news release. We sincerely apologize to Mr. Jeter for any inconvenience.Montrose declined to identify the airman Tuesday and said he didnt know whether the airman played a role in issuing the citation.The Tampa Bay Times (http://bit.ly/29qd9xs ) reports the post had two photos, one showing the citation and another that showed someone on a boat. The caption said, On behalf of the Boston Red Sox, here is your ticket Derek Jeter.Jeter, who retired from Major League Baseball in 2014, owns a 30,000-square-foot mansion that is about 5 miles by water northeast of the MacDill boundary.Signs posted some 1,000 meters from the shore warn boaters against entering the area. Montrose says its common for security forces to issue citations to boaters. He says its really easy to drift into those waters. Air Max 270 Light Bone Hot For Sale . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Air Max 270 Sale . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.airmax270black.com/air-max-270-for-sale-cheap/air-max-270-mens.html . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. Air Max 270 Black .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Air Max 270 Teal . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. STILLWATER, Okla. -- Coming into his senior season, Oklahoma State safety Jordan Sterns made a concerted effort to become a better player, both on the field and in the locker room. His hard work paid off, with an outstanding year that resulted in All-Big 12 honors.Sterns, who led the Cowboys with 108 tackles last season as a junior, felt like he had another step to take in his performance, and he made it happen.This offseason, I worked probably harder than I ever had, just because I wanted to go out this year with a bang, he said. Just working out, even when I didnt feel like it, just doing little things, stretching a little more -- in the cold weather, when I didnt want to be out there, just forcing myself to do it. Ultimately, I think thats what led to my success this year.Now Sterns is preparing for his final collegiate game, when No. 13 Oklahoma State takes on No. 11 Colorado in the Alamo Bowl on Dec. 29.Sterns was dominant for the Cowboys (9-3, 7-2) this season, leading the team in tackles again with 96, including five for a loss, along with three interceptions, matching cornerback Ramon Richards for the team lead. One of his picks was in the end zone on the final play to clinch the Cowboys 43-37 win over Kansas State on Nov. 5.He also made a point to improve his presence in the locker room, becoming a more prominent leader.Basically, I just wasnt happy with how I was off the field, Sterns said. I wasnt taking it as serious as I could have. I wanted to win, but I wasnt being a vocal leader. I wasnt getting on guys even when I thought they were doing something wrong, I was just being passive. I kind of took a look in the mirror and was like, `I need to step up. My coaches respect me, my teammates respect me, I think I could be a little more successful -- thats something I can do.ddddddddddddRichards, a junior, said Sterns made a huge contribution in leadership this year.Jordan has had more impact on me than anybody since Ive been here at Oklahoma State, said Richards, who was fourth on the team with 60 tackles. Hes been a guy whos led by example. He doesnt talk the most, but when he does talk, its very impactful. If he makes a mistake, he owns up to it. Hes just a great leader.The OSU coaches recognize the effort Sterns has put in.He comes in every day, hes just a ballplayer, defensive coordinator Glenn Spencer said. Hes always wanted to be good, always has brought an intensity to our room that youve got to have. I wish there was a lot more like him.Head coach Mike Gundy marveled at the way Sterns seems to relish the physical contact necessary at his position.I think his demeanor, hes somewhat old-school in his willingness to strike the other team, Gundy said. It goes against human nature to want to collide with another human body and I dont really think he gives a second thought about it. He brings a little bit of toughness to our program, especially our defense.Sterns final collegiate game is in San Antonio, close to his hometown of Cibolo, Texas.Just being able to go home and play in front of everybody I love, Ive played in that stadium two or three times, so Im familiar with it, Im just excited, said Sterns, who has secured 26 tickets so far for family and friends. I think its going to be a great game.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen