son Noah has missed because of injury or illness.

in Allgemein 25.04.2018 12:12
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Marcus Trescothick says giving up the Somerset captaincy could help his batting form as he readies himself for his 23rd season with the county. Australia batsman Rogers will take over the armband from former England opener Trescothick this season and, having just turned 40, Trescothick hopes he can still improve on a decent 2015 campaign.The left-hander scored 1,284 runs in 16 Division One matches, at an average of more than 45, as he and youngster Tom Abell developed an effective opening partnership. And Trescothick told Sky Sports News HQ there was no reduction in his passion for the game despite him heading towards the twilight of his career.I still enjoy what I do, Trescothick said as he waited for conditions to improve so he could get to the crease for a bat against Lancashire at Taunton Vale.I trained hard over the winter to get in shape, and get ready for the start of the summer. Obviously its not feeling like summer at the moment, its pretty damp. Chris Rogers has retired from international cricket and will captain Somerset this season As for handing the captaincy to Rogers, he said: I thought it was time to move on for the club and for myself, for a change of direction, a bit of fresh blood and impetus into what we are trying to do.Sometimes you need to change it up and mix it around a little bit. Im coming towards the end of my career so hopefully I can play a couple of seasons without having the burden of captaincy and concentrate on scoring runs.Abell is at the other end of the experience spectrum, but scored 770 runs at the top of the Somerset batting order last year and much is expected of the 22-year-old. Tom Abell is looking to continue his progress in 2016 And he says playing with the likes of Trescothick and James Hildreth is ideal for his development.Its absolutely awesome, having come up through the age groups here watching guys like Tres and Hildy, to be playing among them.We went alright last year and I did alright at the top of the order. Its just the start for me, and good if I can take that on this season and make a bit more of an impact. Abell scored his maiden first-class century in 2015 and Trescothick was with him when he reached three figures Chris Gayle will link up with Somerset for part of the NatWest T20 Blast season and Trescothick and Abell are understandably excited at the prospect.Gayle smashed 15 sixes in an incredible innings of 151 not out against Kent last season, albeit in a Somerset defeat, with at least one of those maximums going out of the ground over the stand named after Trescothick. Chris Gayle is scheduled to play six T20 matches for Somerset this summer Asked if he had ever hit a ball over his own stand, Trescothick said: No, not since it has been there. He was fantastic, just watching the ball flying everywhere. The way he hits the ball is different to anyone else Ive seen in world cricket.The height and the power he gets behind it when he hits sixes is truly phenomenal. Im just delighted for the club, the team and the fans that he is coming back so we can see him again.Abell added: Me and Chris are slightly different players. Im still yet to hit a six, and hes hit a fair few here at the County Ground.Getting to watch these guys is absolutely awesome, especially for the young guys at the club. It gives you something to aspire to as you look to reach the top. Also See: County ins and outs ECB confirms coin toss change Somerset sign Jayawardene Gayle returning to Somerset Air Max Fury Griffey . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Nike Shox Gravity Metallic Gold . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.prestoflynike.es/19-br-nike-air-max-93/ .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Nike Air Max 180 Og . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Nike Presto Fly Baratas . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Karl-Anthony Towns and Kristaps Porzingis are redefining the role of the NBA big man.The 7-0 Towns, last seasons Rookie of the Year, and the 7-3 Porzingis, the runner-up, are imposing figures down low but can spread the floor with their ability to hit 3-pointers. And they arent confined to the block, preferring to drift on the wing or at the elbow.The two 21-year-old giants will meet for the second time in three nights on Friday when Porzingis and the New York Knicks host Towns and the Minnesota Timberwolves at Madison Square Garden.Towns dropped in a career-high 47 points and grabbed 18 rebounds on Wednesday in Minnesota, but the Timberwolves (5-13) dropped a 106-104 decision to the Knicks (9-9) on Carmelo Anthonys jumper with 2.3 seconds to play. Since the 2003-04 season, Anthony has the most game-winning shots in the final five seconds of a game with 15.Porzingis led New York with 29 points and eight rebounds. Hes shooting at a 40-percent clip from 3-point range, including 44 percent (13 for 34) in his last five games.Towns is 27 of 72 (.375) from the beyond the arc. He attempted 82 3-pointers all of last season.We are two big men that can kind of change the game, Porzingis said. We didnt play too much against each other, but he was being super-aggressive.He was driving to the basket, shoooting from the outside, playing in the post.dddddddddddd He was doing everything. We had trouble stopping him, but Im happy we got the win.Towns, who is friendly with Porzingis, took Wednesdays loss to heart, even though he became the youngest player in Timberwolves history to score at least 40 points.I had some miscues where I let things slide away, Towns said. I missed three free throws, missed some rebounds, missed some shots I should have made.Porzingis saw some time at center as Knicks coach Jeff Hornacek prefers to play a small lineup with Anthony and three guards, leaving center Joakim Noah on the bench. Noah sat out Wednesdays game with an ankle injury.Its the third game this season Noah has missed because of injury or illness. Hes averaging four points and 8.4 rebounds in his first year with the Knicks. Kyle OQuinn started at center in Noahs absence.New York may also be without starting shooting guard Courtney Lee, who exited Wednesdays game with a left ankle sprain. If he is unable to go, Hornacek will look to a combination of Justin Holiday and Brandon Jennings, who has two games of 11 assists off the bench, to pair with Derrick Rose in the backcourt. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen