me and Jamie. We get along super well, Soares said. Fo

in Allgemein 28.04.2018 13:59
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

A Joe Allen double helped Stoke City to a comfortable 2-0 victory over Sunderland at the bet365 Stadium on Saturday.The Welshman -- who had scored three in his previous three matches for club and country -- nodded the Potters (1-3-4) into the lead after just eight minutes before doubling his tally with a volley on the stroke of halftime.The result gives Mark Hughes men their first Premier League win of the campaign, but Sunderland (0-2-6) remain rooted to the bottom of the table without a victory of their own.The Black Cats started the game promisingly but fell behind against the run of play when Marko Arnautovic chipped back from the byline for the unmarked Allen to head in from five yards out. Sunderlands heads seemed to drop immediately and it was only Jermain Defoe who seemed to offer any threat for the rest of the game, as they managed only one shot on target.The striker saw a goal-bound effort heroically blocked by Ryan Shawcross soon after the opener, and then fizzed an effort wide after the Potters defence had backed off inside the final third.But they were the only hints of a chance for David Moyes men, who found themselves further behind before the interval. Wilfried Bony and Arnautovic could have added a second for Stoke but it was Allen who did, volleying in from the edge of the box after Sunderland had failed to clear a Xherdan Shaqiri corner kick. John Collins Jersey . President of baseball operations Larry Beinfest was fired Friday after 12 years with the Marlins. The move came as the team neared the end of its third consecutive last-place season in the NL East. Tracy Mcgrady Jersey . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. http://www.wholesalehawksjerseys.com/mike-bibby-jersey/ . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Online . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Hawks Jerseys . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. US Open champion Jamie Murray says his doubles chemistry with Bruno Soares is even better than with his brother Andy.Murray and Soares won their second grand slam title of the year on Saturday as they beat Spains Pablo Carreno Busta and Guillermo Garcia-Lopez in Flushing Meadows.The British-Brazilian duo sealed their first major triumph at the Australian Open in January and their success in New York means they have a chance of finishing 2016 as the number one partnership in the world.Murray now turns his attention to Britains Davis Cup semifinal against Argentina on Friday, when he is likely to play with younger brother Andy in the doubles rubber.The siblings led Britain to Davis Cup glory last year for the first time in 79 years but Jamie believes his partnership with Soares is perhaps even stronger.It probably is easier to play with Bruno, like we talk more, Murray said. Andys a great player. I think Bruno and I are with each other every day. We are working on our games and communicating all the time.I find it easy to do that with Bruno. Obviously sometimes with Andy its not always so easy because great players, they do things the way they do.If I kind of come in and start saying, I think you need to serve there or hit your return there, they are not used to hearing that. That can be a bit problematic sometimes.I think for me and Bruno we are kind of on an even keel and both have the same goal.Murray linked up with Soares at the start of the year after splitting with Australian John Peers, with whom he had reached consecutive grannd slam finals but lost at the final hurdle.ddddddddddddSoares brings baseline stability to Murrays brilliance at the net and the Scot said he hopes their partnership will continue.Yeah, of course, Murray said, before Soares added with a smile: I hope so, I cant do much more to keep him with me.Murray continued: Look, we had the best year of our career, whatever way you look at it.Neither of us had won a grand slam before and then we came together and we have won two. So yeah of course, I could never disagree with that.Murray becomes the first British player to win the US Open doubles since Roger Taylor in 1972 and Soares is the first ever from the Brazil to lift the trophy.They have endured disappointments, however, too, most notably at Wimbledon where they lost in the third round and, separately, at the Olympics. Jamie lost in the first round in Rio with Andy, while Soares was beaten in the quarterfinals.We have been good friends for a long time, me and Jamie. We get along super well, Soares said. For me, its very important to get along off court. I cant do this well with someone that I dont get along well with.We have had an amazing year but we lost sometimes, some tough ones and with match points. Youve got to be able to go to dinner with the guy after a tough loss and talk like friends. We get special moments like this, but we have brutal moments as well so its impossible to do that without a friend. Cheap Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen