Zyls decision will be a small but welc

in Allgemein 01.05.2018 10:46
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Daniel Ricciardo is certain Mercedes are not out of reach from the second row of the grid in Malaysia, especially if either Red Bull can get a good start off the line.Ricciardo qualified behind teammate Max Verstappen in fourth position as Red Bull locked out the second row of the grid behind the world champions. Though Mercedes has looked comfortable over one lap, Red Bulls long run pace suggested it can be a contender for the grand prix.With getaways one of Mercedes weaknesses, Ricciardo senses there could be an opportunity at lights out.Firstly on [Red Bulls] starts, no concerns with that, weve generally been pretty good all season at least with my side, so that should remain, he said. With Mercedes, like always if you can on the start it helps getting some track position and forcing them to pit out of their window or something,Ricciardo also explained how Red Bulls decision to stick exclusively to the medium tyre in Q1 has opened up its strategy for Sunday afternoon.By doing that we save a new soft, so if we do decide to use the second soft in the race it is a new one. So that was the reason for that. We knew that wed have the pace to get through with the medium. That was really the reason.If we do have that soft. Maybe we can rely on a bit of strategy to put some pressure on them and maybe leapfrog them at some point tomorrow. I wont get my hopes up, but I wont say its out of reach, do what we can and try make it exciting for everyone.Though he was out-qualified by teammate Verstappen, Ricciardo is happy with his improvement overnight after a tricky Friday.I felt like I got into it this morning, and got up to speed quite quickly. So in a way sometimes it is nicer as well, like yesterday I was not really happy at all with the balance. And I got in the car today and I was like this feels good. So sometimes it is quite nice to have something a step better.We adapted well, so Max still remained in front today but it was a very small gap, and I was pretty comfortable in the end with everything. So not really a negative in the end. By qualifying we were all ready to go. Cody Zeller Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Larry Johnson Jersey . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseys.us/?tag=frank-kaminsky-jersey . JOHNS, N. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Cheap Womens Hornets Jerseys . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. South African golfer Jaco van Zyl is bucking the trend and skipping two majors this month -- the British Open and the PGA Championship -- so he can be fresh for the Olympics.Theres a long list of players who have gone the other way and opted out of golfs return to the Olympics after 112 years, either because of the Zika virus or for scheduling reasons.Top-ranked Jason Day and Rory McIlroy are among 12 eligible players so far choosing to give the Rio de Janeiro Games a miss. Three South Africans alone, Louis Oosthuizen, Charl Schwartzel and Branden Grace, decided not to go, giving Van Zyl his chance on South Africas team.Ranked No. 65 in the world, Van Zyl said he had been feeling the effects of a long season and, adamant that he wanted to play at the Olympics, he chose to withdraw from next weeks British Open and the PGA from July 28-31. The Olympics are next month.I expect that there will be a caamp that will criticize me for withdrawing from the majors, Van Zyl told South African website Sport24.dddddddddddd. Rory (McIlroy) said in a recent press conference that we play four `Olympics a year because major titles are what we play for, but I dont agree. To me, the Olympics is the pinnacle of all sporting events.The majors will still be there next year, but I dont know if I will get another chance (at the Olympics) in 2020.Van Zyls decision will be a small but welcome boost for Rio organizers, who had envisioned a golf competition with the best players in the world battling it out for an Olympic gold medal. That wont be the case. Alongside Day and four-time major winner McIlroy, another five players in the top 25 in the world have said they are not going to Rio. Cheap Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen