t scrambling to return Sindhus crosscourt sm

in Allgemein 05.05.2018 10:00
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

MARBELLA (Spain) --- Indias Aditi Ashok played her best-ever round as a professional with a five-under 67 that saw her zoom into the top five at the end of the second round of the Andalucia Costa del Sol Open de Espana Femenino golf tournament here on Friday.With rounds of 74 and 67, Aditi is now three-under 141.At the time of reporting, Aditi, who won the Ladies European Tour Qualifying School and recorded her first top 10 finish in a LET event last fortnight, was tied-4th and three shots behind the leader, Spaniard Azahara Munoz (72-66).It was good, Aditi said about her performance. I started on the back nine. I played the back nine bogey-free yesterday and had one bogey, so I had a good feeling about the back nine. I made three birdies on the back nine and that helped me to get some momentum for the round. On the front nine I created a lot of chances but I made only a couple. I could have made two or three more but Im happy with a 67. Chris Clark Jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Custom Houston Texans Jerseys . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami. http://www.officialauthentictexansstore.com/authentic-will-fuller-v-jersey.html . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Tom Savage Jersey .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Kareem Jackson Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. PV Sindhu got her campaign at the BWF Dubai World Superseries Finals on Wednesday off to a winning start, beating Japans Akane Yamaguchi 12-21, 21-8, 21-15.Starting on a rather lacklustre note, Sindhu soon found herself trailing 2-4 as the diminutive Yamaguchi, standing at a little over five feet, used her deceptive strokes to good effect. Errors ruled Sindhus game with No. 2 seed Yamaguchi soon opening up a five-point lead, 10-5. Sindhu clearly looked frustrated, while coach Pullela Gopichand, watching from the sidelines, was anything but pleased. Sindhu came into the match having lost to the 19-year-old Japanese only once in their previous three meetings, in 2013.World No. 8 Yamaguchi won the Korean Open in October and followed it up with a title in Denmark to become only the third non-Chinese player to win two consecutive Super Series trophies. Sindhu, making her debut at the event, has been pooled in Group B alongside World No. 2 Carolina Marin of Spain and World No. 6 Sun Yu of China, whom she will face next. Earlier this week, Sindhu won the Badminton World Federations (BWF) Most Improved Player of the Year award.Making amends in the following game, Sindhu raced tto an early 4-0 lead and appeared to be regaining her touch.dddddddddddd Her trouble with timing overhead shots though made an occasional appearance, allowing the Japanese to close in 6-7. Sindhus long reach and height came in good stead, as she put away winners out of a frustrated Yamaguchis reach, her searing cross court smash seeing her up 16-7.?Yamaguchi lost her balance on court on more than one occasion, slowing her down and making her tentative. In the decider that followed, an aggressive Sindhu seized a 10-6 lead before Yamaguchi sprayed a smash wide to fall behind again. Stuck in the middle of the court for the most part, the Japanese was often left scrambling to return Sindhus crosscourt smashes, with little success. The match was slipping away rapidly from a tiring Yamaguchi and a weary return that sailed wide was all Sindhu needed to let out a victory cry.Following her silver medal at the Rio Olympics, Sindhu won her maiden Superseries title at the China Open and followed it up with a runner-up finish at the Hong Kong Superseries. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen