e have our plans for each batsman. Its about e

in Allgemein 11.07.2018 15:12
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Nico Rosberg is not allowing himself to think about the possibility of wrapping up his first world title at this weekends Mexican Grand Prix.Rosberg leads teammate Lewis Hamilton by 26 points in the title race with 75 still on offer over the remaining three races. However, if he wins this weekend and Hamilton finishes tenth or fails to score, Rosberg will have accrued an unassailable lead in the championship.Of course Im aware of that, he said. Its an obvious calculation that everyone is telling me and its great because Im excited to be in a championship battle at the end of the year.Thats awesome and I couldnt ask for more at the moment, but for me the approach is to keep it simple and that works best and thats how I feel best.I will concentrate on the race win and whats at hand at the weekend. So I go to Mexico fully focused on the win and thats it. Very simple.Following his victory at the U.S. Grand Prix last weekend, Hamilton talked about his fear of reliability issues striking while he was leading the race. But Rosberg, who has a near perfect reliability record this year, says such thoughts do not enter his mind.No, its not in my control. I completely focus on the job at hand and try to block that out. Cheap Armani Watts Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Cheap Dorian ODaniel Jersey . But the quarterback hopes to stay involved in football after officially calling it quits Tuesday. "Id love to look at those opportunities as they arise," Pierce said in an interview from his Winnipeg eatery. http://www.chiefscheapjerseys.com/cheap-breeland-speaks-jersey/ . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Kahlil McKenzie Jersey . The Cincinnati Reds remain perfect with their speedy rookie outfielder in the starting lineup. Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. West Indies allrounder Carlos Brathwaite has said adapting to spin in home conditions that arent too different from those in India will be key for a young side that is looking to build from their gains in Australia.West Indies lost that series 2-0 but showed signs of improvement, mainly in their batting, as the tour progressed. Brathwaite made his debut in Melbourne by scoring 59 and followed it with an attacking 69 in Sydney.As a team, we ended that tour on a high note, but transforming it now from Australia to West Indies will be a challenge, he said after a training session in Jamaica. The pitches are slow here and the Indians will attack with spin, unlike Australia who went with pace. So its about being patient for us.Brathwaite said Phil Simmons, the head coach, has been working with the batsmen over a period of time to get them spin ready ahead of the four-Test series that starts in Antigua on July 21. Spin has plotted our downfall over the last two years, but I think weve gotten better, Brathwaite said. The coach has done a good job by getting a few batters in even during the off season, and the focus has been on playing spin better. Its a matter of us having a few options to each delivery, being patient and playing the waiting game.With Jeromme Taylor having ended his Test career and Kemar Roach searching for match fitness after recovering from an injury following a poor tour of Australia, Brathwaite is part of an inexperienced pace attack alongside Jason Holder, the captain, Shannon Gabriel and uncapped Miguel Cummins, who have a combined experience of 31 Tests.dddddddddddd.Brathwaite said the challenge as a bowling group would be to remain persistent against a quality batting line-up. Bowling plans are important because India, undoubtedly, are one of the more strong batting line-ups in the world both home and away. Unfortunately or fortunately, conditions here arent too different from India now, but we have our plans for each batsman. Its about executing the plans and keeping at it even if things dont go our way.Its a lot tougher challenge than our regional first-class cricket. Its about being patient and understanding momentum. When youre on top, you stay on top. If the other team is on top, it takes just one good hour to wrest the momentum. Once we understand ebbs and flows of the game, we should do well to put smiles on the faces of the West Indies fans. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen