college offers out of high school, and transferred to

in Allgemein 12.07.2018 17:36
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Little changed for the Jacksonville Jaguars without fired coach Gus Bradley.Music blared from the practice field. Guys played table tennis and cards in the middle of a bustling locker room. Most of the hard feelings that followed Bradleys dismissal Sunday were gone two days later.There was still a little lingering angst, most of it regarding how the Jaguars (2-12) handled the news. Several players said Tuesday they learned of Bradleys firing from social media while sitting on a bus and waiting to be shuttled to the airport in Houston.It was very surprising, veteran linebacker Paul Posluszny said.It wasnt what many of them expected from owner Shad Khan and general manager Dave Caldwell. Khan and Caldwell decided late last week that Bradley would be let go regardless of the outcome against the Texans. Since the Los Angeles Rams had already fired Jeff Fisher, Khan and Caldwell didnt want to fall behind in the coaching search and didnt want to start the interview process with Bradley still employed and in the building.Since Khan was in London that day, Caldwell delivered the news to Bradley following the 21-20 loss. Bradley then rode the team charter back to Jacksonville, an awkward flight in which the fired coach tried to say thanks to as many players, assistants and staff as possible.I dont think that was the right way to do it, defensive tackle SenDerrick Marks said. He had to ride the plane home back that way, but that aint my call. They did it. They made the move. Gus was very cordial about it. Spoke with everybody. Came through the plane shaking hands and just talking with people. Gus has always been a great person in that aspect, but I dont think we as players were in the mood or were ready to actually see that at that moment.Days later, they were ready to move on.Guys were ready to go to work, defensive tackle Malik Jackson said. This has been a lot of talk for a while now. ... Gus got fired. The train doesnt stop for anybody. Weve got to keep rolling and go out here and win some games or Khans going to fire one of us, too.Interim coach Doug Marrone tweaked some parts of practice and meetings, but otherwise kept everything status quo for a team that has lost nine consecutive games.You dont want to really change a lot at this time of year, Marrone said. That may shock them and throw them off for what they have to do.Jacksonville hosts Tennessee (8-6) on Saturday.Marrone held a meeting with several team leaders Monday, a chance for players to understand how the former Buffalo Bills coach wants to handle things during the final two weeks of the season.It also made for a smoother transition heading into Marrones first team meeting Tuesday.I did not see a team that felt sorry for themselves even though we understand we are all part of this wreck, Marrone said.The Jaguars went 14-48 during Bradleys tenure, the worst winning percentage of any NFL coach with at least 60 games. Players figured Bradleys run was coming to an end since Jacksonville fell well short of expectations in 2016.Now, players are left wondering who the next coach will be and what it means for their futures.I want to play these last two games as hard as I can, knowing that I may not have a future here, Posluszny said. You take it one game at a time and say, `Im going to devote everything that I can to these last two games because this might be the last opportunity I get.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Celtics Jerseys . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Cheap Robert Williams Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.com/ . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Cheap NBA Jerseys .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Cheap Bill Russell Jersey . Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4). CINCINNATI -- Jason Stewart threw two touchdown passes and Doroland Dorceus ran for two more scores to lead Memphis to a 34-7 victory over Cincinnati on Friday night.Memphis (7-4, 4-3 American) has beaten Cincinnati in three straight games.Stewart tossed a 2-yard touchdown pass to Joey Magnifico, and a 22-yard scoring strike to Anthony Miller. Stewart had 138 yards passing after replacing starting quarterback Riley Ferguson, who left the game with an undisclosed injury after the Tigers first possession.We wanted to make sure we took care of Riley, Memphis coach Mike Norvell said. It was mostly a precaution. I wont go into it in detail but I think itll be fine. Its tough when a guy has to come in seven or eight minutes into a game.Stewart appeared in three games before Friday, completing 7 of 12 passes for 63 yards.I was a little nervous at first, but once I got into the flow of the game I was fine, Stewart said.Dorceus ran for two scores inside the 8-yard line and finished with 66 yards rushing on 13 carries. Jake Elliott kicked a 37-yard and 32-yard field goal in the first quarter for the Tigers.Hayden Moore threw a 10-yard touchdown pass to Devin Gray early in the fourth quarter for Cincinnati (4-7, 1-6), which gained just 99 yards in the first half and finished with 244 yards of offense. Moore was 23 of 34 for 144 yards and threw two interceptions.Curtis Akins and Chris Morley intercepted Moores passes in back-to-back possessions as Memphis bolted to a 27-0 halftime lead.It was the same old song, Cincinnati coach Tommy Tuberville said.dddddddddddd I didnt think wed turn the ball over like we did early.TAKEAWAYSMemphis: Elliot broke the Memphis scoring record held by Stephen Gostkowski of the New England Patriots. Elliot has never missed his 192 extra-point attempts, including four against Cincinnati. . The Tigers entered the game tied for third in the nation with 23 forced turnovers. They forced two against the Bearcats.Cincinnati: Three quarterbacks have started at least two games. Hayden Moore had his sixth start against Memphis. Gunner Kiel has three starts and Ross Trail two. The quarterbacks have combined for 15 touchdown passes and 15 interceptions. Moore has eight touchdown passes and seven interceptions. Kiel has six scores with two picks. Trail has one TD pass and six interceptions.BOWL IMPLICATIONSMemphis is bowl eligible for the third consecutive year. Cincinnati will not get the requisite six wins with one game to play.ROLE PLAYERStewart didnt have any college offers out of high school, and transferred to Memphis from Fort Scott Community College. I feel like Ive been blessed and wouldnt trade a day. I feel blessed from the way I got here, Stewart said. Stew prepares every week like hes the starter, Dorceus said. We went to work.UP NEXTMemphis: The bowl-eligible Tigers host Houston on Friday.Cincinnati: The Bearcats end their season Friday at Tulsa. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen