cluding the go-ahead basket with 2.7 s

in Allgemein 18.07.2018 17:13
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Eliaquim Mangala believes he is proving himself at Manchester City, but says the best is still to come. The defender has faced criticism following his big-money move from Porto in 2014 and admitted that his first season in the Premier League was difficult.However, he has shown signs of improvement, particularly in recent weeks with clean sheets against Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea. He told Sky Sports: My objective has been to prove myself, to prove that I can do something good. Every single training session and every game I try to improve the way I defend.I know I can do better. This is not my best. The most important thing for me is consistency. To have a good game and then maintain consistency.If I want to prove myself it is on the pitch. If you are good on the pitch that is the reality. Its very important for me and the manager. My objective is to make the manager believe in me because I want to win titles with Man City. Eliaquim Mangala helped Man City keep a clean sheet against PSG Mangala did not start for City in their Champions League semi-final first leg against Real Madrid last week, but says: Its very important for every player to be strong mentally.When you dont play it is difficult to accept, which is normal because everybody wants to play every game, but you have to keep working and keep believing.You will have an opportunity to prove the manager and prove to everyone that you are a good player and can play well. You have to be focused and not feel sad. If you go that way it will be difficult because you will not be ready.Before travelling to Spain for the second leg of their semi-final on Wednesday, City travel to Southampton in the Premier League on Sunday. With Manchester United five points behind in fifth and with a game in hand, City are not yet guaranteed a top-four finish in the league.We want to finish as high as possible, says Mangala. If we could finish second it would be amazing but the objective is to win the last three games.We can feel we are playing as a team. We think in the same way and with this mentality we can do something very special for this club.Watch the interview with Mangala on Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports News HQ from midday. Also See: Southampton v Man City preview Paul Mersons predictions Man City fixtures Get a £10 free bet! Nike Air Max 97 Offerta . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Uomo Nike Air Max TN Plus Ultra Bianche/Grigie/Nere . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. http://www.airmaxshopitalia.it/nike-epic-react-flyknit.html . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Nike Epic React Flyknit Rosa . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. Air Max 270 Uomo . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. NEW YORK -- Devon Barnett scored seven of his 11 points in the final 2:31, including the go-ahead basket with 2.7 seconds left, and Sacred Heart closed on a 16-4 run to beat Fordham 71-70 on Wednesday night.Barnetts 3-point play with 43 seconds left pulled the Pioneers within one and Sacred Heart (3-4) forced a turnover at 17 seconds to set up Barnetts game-winning layup. That was the Pioneers first lead of the second half.Sean Hoehn stole Antwoine Andersons inbounds pass to secure the wiin.ddddddddddddacred Heart scored 11 straight to tie it at 66 on Barnetts jumper with 2:31 left. Fordham (5-3) scored all of its final four points on one trip, partly due to a technical foul assessed to the Pioneers bench with 2:01 left.Joseph Lopez had 19 points and 10 rebounds and Hoehn scored 17 for Sacred Heart.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen