They have a Kiwi coach in John McKee a

in Allgemein 18.07.2018 17:19
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Hopping off the arena rock touring Nitro Circus tour for a fortnight, veteran X Games competitor Blake Bilko Williams will apply his FMX skill set this weekend at the Monster Energy FMX High Rollers contest in Las Vegas, Nevada. With 30 of the worlds finest freestyle motocross competitors prepared to face off for a big prize purse and a chance to compete at X Games Minneapolis 2017, its a new event that has the entire sport humming. FMX High Rollers will feature Freestyle Motocross (FMX), Dirt Shark Biggest Whip and FMX Quarterpipe Big Air, Recently, XGames.com caught up with five-time X Games medalist Bilko on what to expect heading into Vegas.XGames.com: Whats this High Rollers thing all about? Williams: Las Vegas, High Rollers. We basically have a freestyle motocross contest thats a roll of the dice, where the best riders in the world are coming out to compete for a larger purse than X Games has had in a long time. Its going to be the best of the best coming out to roll the dice and put it all on the line for not only a lot of prize money, but a spot in next years X Games.So its also a 2017 X Games qualifier? Yes, correct. Our sport is basically defined by the X Games and major contests and its been a while since there has been a qualifier, so now is the chance for everybody to come out and throw it all on the line. This is it: One shot. And what better place to do it than Vegas?So getting one of those X Games invites would be peace of mind for a guy such as yourself? Yeah, definitely. If you get in that top three and get that guarantee, its quite a weight off your shoulders for the next nine months until X Games roll around.Whats your opinion on the state of the freestyle motocross nation right now? For a while there, it went a little bit stale. We used to have huge courses at the L.A. Coliseum and the Home Depot Center and it kind of lost a little bit of spark. I think this High Rollers contest can be the thing that kick starts it all back off again and really makes it what it used to be and gets everybody really amped and excited. With a new venue next year, I think everybody is excited to not have a small course in an indoor arena for the biggest freestyle contest of the year.What did you think of the FMX event that ran last year at X Games Austin 2016? The track appeared to be small and the jumps were kept to 75-foot single ramps. It was great to have freestyle motocross back as a stepping stone to building a future. The fact that the sport actually did make an appearance again at X Games and the contest went pretty damn well kind of just cemented that freestyle motocross is back and will be on the rise.Who will be the contenders come show time on Saturday? You can see the fire in Clinton Moores eyes. Hes already qualified for the X Games, but hes coming for the big prize purse. Hes flying all the way from Australia because he wants that first prize check. Taka [Higashino], I mean that guy rides every day. Adam Jones has been on Nitro Circus for the last few months doing trick after trick and just blowing everybodys minds. Levi Sherwood, hes been in New Zealand this whole time just flying under the radar. Youve got no idea of what hes been practicing and what hes been doing. He always comes out swinging and hes got the best style and execution in the sport. To win, I think its going to be the guy that makes the least mistakes and executes everything perfectly.How about you? Can you win? I dont know if I can win. I definitely want to put on a good show for the fans. It would be awesome to get a top three. Lets just go there and get out of there in one piece. There are a lot of guys out there with a lot of huge tricks and Im playing catch up a little bit. Well have to see how it goes, but Im definitely aiming for that top three so Im in for next years X Games.Youve been all over the world throughout the last year spreading the FMX gospel. Whats your overall take on the sport and where its at? Are there still a lot of fans who really like it? Is there still some energy out there? There is s till a lot of energy and still a lot of fans who support it. Its just been hard because we havent had a real event to showcase what we can do and what our sport is. I think this High Rollers contest at the Monster Energy Cup will be something to give it a little fire and bring it back. And the X Games are looking good, as well, with a new indoor venue and no restrictions on weather and risk. I think theyre going to go all out and do a proper freestyle course like we used to see. I think all of this is just going to ignite the fire. I think this is all just going to start a new chapter.For exclusive updates, visit Monster Energy or follow along on Monsters Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Cheap Flyers Jerseys . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Bernie Parent Jersey . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. http://www.authenticflyersshopnhl.com/jori-lehtera-jersey/ . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Adidas Flyers Jerseys . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Eric Lindros Jersey . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. Nathan Hughes is expected to take part in Thursdays final training session as he prepares to replace Tom Wood in Englands back row against Fiji.Hughes has been struggling with a lower leg injury but the explosive 25-year-old Wasp is on course to make his full Test debut in the second of four autumn internationals at Twickenham.In a surprise move by Eddie Jones, Wood has been dropped for Saturdays clash with Fiji despite being praised by the head coach for his performance in a 37-21 victory over South Africa.Hughes is set to edge Teimana Harrison for the number seven jersey in the only change to the pack that started against the Springboks.Woody did exceptionally well, but we are just looking at it on a game by game basis. Nathan did well when he was on and we want to give him an opportunity potentially, scrum coach Neal Hatley said. Eddie has talked about wanting to make sure that we are looking across the spectrum of players.I think that Eddie has gone on record saying that Tom did really well during his match and worked exceptionally hard.He has trained very well this week, but we are looking at selection specifically game by game.Nathan brings a bigg ball carrying threat - weve seen what he can do in the Premiership.dddddddddddd.He hits hard and carries the ball well and against Fiji we know that they are going to carry the ball hard, so we need stopping power. It will be a brilliant opportunity for Nathan if he is involved.England were given a scare when Saturdays Twickenham protagonists last met at the 2015 World Cup, entering the final quarter only 18-11 ahead until the intervention of their replacements bench and the resolve of Mike Brown swung the balance in their favour.The nadir of the tournament opener was Fijis superior scrum performance that culminated in them winning a penalty try from an attacking set-piece.Weve done a lot of analysis on Fiji. They have a Kiwi coach in John McKee and have moved away from just flinging the ball around. Also, their set piece has improved immeasurably, Hatley said. Leone Nakarawa, who was at Glasgow and has now moved to France, hes an excellent lineout technician so theyre a lot more of a set piece threat than previous years. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Authentic Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen