d two more last year. Hes already

in Allgemein 24.07.2018 16:21
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. -- Justin Wright-Foreman scored a career-best 22 points off the bench -- and all five starters scored in double figures -- as Hofstra squeezed Stony Brook 96-58 Tuesday night in the Battle of Long Island.Rokas Gustys, who leads the nation in rebounding with an average of 13 per game, grabbed 18 boards for Hofstra (7-5) to go with 11 points for his fourth double-double of the season.Freshman Eli Pemberton scored 18 points. Ty Greer had 14 points with 12 rebounds while Deron Powers scored 13 points with seven assists. Brian Bernardi also scored 11 points for the Pride.Stony Brook, which battled Rutgers to the wire on Saturday, fell behind 17-4 early and trailed by 20 at the half. Freshman Michael Almonacy scored a career-high 15 off the bench to lead the Seawolves (3-7) who have yet to win on the road this season. Stony Brook shot 34 percent (24-71) and was outrebounded 59-30. Cheap Jevon Carter Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. http://www.cheapgrizzliesjerseys.com/ . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Cheap Swingman Grizzlies Jerseys . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. DALLAS -- Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed said doctors told him he probably wouldnt be able to keep playing. But Reed knew the difference he could make in the game, and despite having an AC joint separation in his shoulder, he decided to return.Reed suffered the injury early in the second quarter of Washingtons 31-26 loss to the Dallas Cowboys?on Thursday, falling hard on his left shoulder after jumping for a pass in the end zone that he couldnt catch. He missed the rest of the quarter and was told at halftime that he probably wouldnt be able to return.But after catching passes before the second half began from backup quarterback Colt McCoy -- both high and low throws -- Reed felt he could still play.I didnt think hed come back in, but he came back in and made gigantic plays for us, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said.Its pretty severe pain, Reed said. I noticed it the whole time. I just kind of grinded it out and kept praying. I was able to fight through it.The pain was evident on Reeds face as he tried to dress after the game, with his shoulder slightly disfigured from the injury and his eyes watering at times because of the pain. But Reed managed to catch a game-high 10 passes for 95 yards and two touchdowns -- with eight catches, 80 yards and both scores coming after the injury.dddddddddddd He made a diving, one-handed 33-yard reception that set up one touchdown.I know it was pretty painful for him, Redskins tight end Vernon Davis said. When I walked in after the game, he was in so much pain I could feel it. For him to come out there and play the way he did ... it was amazing, it was beautiful.Reed has a history of getting hurt. He hasnt played a full 16-game season in his career. He missed 12 games combined his first two seasons and two more last year. Hes already missed two games because of injuries this season. But what happened Thursday might have kept Reed out in his first or second year.It has a lot to do with my maturity, said Reed, who has caught a team-best 59 passes this season with five touchdowns. Ive grown in how my teammates look at me and the faith they have in me that I could come through in certain situations. When Im not out there, I feel like Im letting them down. I dont like to miss time. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen