o get back, no matter what kind of season were

in Allgemein 24.07.2018 16:30
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Beth Allen produced an outstanding finish to claim her second Ladies European Tour title in as many months with a three-shot victory at the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open. Allen trailed Georgia Hall by two shots with just five holes remaining at the Saadiyat Beach Golf Club in Abu Dhabi, but as the English youngster faltered down the stretch, Allen reeled off three consecutive birdies to take control.The American parred the last to match the course record of 64 and post a winning score of 21-under par, and the victory also took her 50,000 euros ahead of Shanshan Feng at the top of the LET Order of Merit. Beth Allen produced three late birdies to snatch victory in Abu Dhabi Allen was two behind Hall heading into the final round, but she soon pulled level with birdies at the second and fourth before Hall edged back in front at the next.The leading pair traded birdies at eight and nine, but Allen claimed the lead with another at the 10th and stayed in front when she matched Halls birdie at the 11th - Allens fourth gain in a row. Georgia Hall led by two shots with just five holes to play However, the tournament swung back in Halls favour when she birdied the 13th as Allen bogeyed, although the 20-year-old then dropped her first shot of the day at the next.Allen then seized her chance and reeled off three consecutive birdies from the 15th, while Hall dropped another stroke at the 16th to slip three strokes adrift. Leaderboard Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open The Californian calmly parred the last to complete back-to-back LET victories following her recent win at the Lacoste Ladies Open de France, and she is now in pole position to win the Order of Merit for the first time with three events remaining.This is really special, said Allen, who now has two wins and five further top-10 finishes from 14 starts this season. Its so amazing to win an event thats taking place for the first time, especially in a place like this that is supporting women in sports. Beth Allens second win takes her to the top of the Order of Merit Im just really happy that I got it done. Obviously Ive been playing really well and when I got done on Friday I felt really good and I knew I could do it, so I just tried to make as many birdies as I could today and turns out I made nine! Im so pleased.I really want to win the Order of Merit and I certainly think this helped. This course is fantastic and weve been treated so well. I was feeling really relaxed and having such a great week. It really helped me play well. Ill certainly be coming back over and over and over.Solheim Cup star Melissa Reid surged into contention with three birdies in four holes on the back nine, but she finished with three pars and a bogey at the 17th to post a 68 which left her in a share of second with Australian Sarah Kemp. Also See: WATCH: Reids never-ending chip Golf on Sky Sports 4 Get Sky Sports Schedule Youth Mariners Jerseys . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Jean Segura Jersey . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. http://www.cheapmarinersjerseyschina.com/ . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Mariners Jerseys Outlet . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Ken Griffey Jersey . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green, who is listed as doubtful with a hamstring injury, will not play Sunday against the Pittsburgh Steelers, a source told ESPNs Bob Holtzman.The tentative plan is for Green to return on Dec. 24 in Houston, the source said.Green was injured Nov. 20 against the Buffalo Bills?when he hit the ground trying to make a catch early in the game. Sundays contest against the Steelers will be the fourth straight he will miss, but the injury is not as bad as initially feared.He said two weeks ago that he will play it safe with his return.I want to get back, no matter what kind of season were having, GGreen said.dddddddddddd Im not the type of guy to pack it in. Whenever Im ready, Ill be ready to go, but Im not going to rush it and have this as a continuing issue.Before the injury, Green was having one of the best seasons of his career, with 964 receiving yards and four touchdowns. He is 36 yards away from his sixth 1,000-yard receiving season. If he returns next week and reaches 1,000 yards, he would join Randy Moss as the only receivers to have 1,000-yard seasons in each of their first six years. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen