l players on the team regul

in Anregungen für Homepage 02.08.2018 08:43
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Claudio Ranieri says Riyad Mahrez risks ending up on the bench if he decides to leave Leicester this summer. Mike Wallace Eagles Jersey . On Saturday, reports in France claimed the Algeria winger had agreed to leave the Foxes and join Premier League rivals Arsenal ahead of the new season. Mahrez was named the 2015/16 PFA Player of the Year after playing a pivotal role in Leicesters remarkable rise from relegation candidates to Premier League champions last season. Leicester and England forward Jamie Vardy turned down the chance to join Arsenal in June, deciding to sign a new four-year deal at the King Power Stadium instead. Highlights of the International Champions Cup clash between Leicester and Celtic And Ranieri has urged Mahrez, who scored a stunning goal in Leicesters 1-1 International Champions Cup draw with Celtic at Celtic Park on Saturday evening, to follow Vardys lead by staying at the club as he plots their title defence. Sky Sports Fantasy Football Who makes your XI this season? Pick your team here to win the £25k jackpot. Did you see how Riyad is happy? He played so well, worked so hard for the team, he scored a goal and he stays with us, Ranieri said. Leonardo Ulloa celebrates with Mahrez following his team-mates superb strike in Glasgow It is very important [to keep him] he is one of our stars.Other teams maybe have more stars and maybe he doesnt play at the same level, because maybe is on the bench so it is much better he stays with me. Mahrez was a pivotal player in Leicesters run to the Premier League title last season When asked if he was confident Mahrez would stay at Leicester, Ranieri told Sky Sports: I am always confident. Of course, we know that there are other teams that want to win the Premier League.New signings Ron-Robert Zieler, Luis Hernandez, Nampalys Mendy and Ahmed Musa featured for Leicester against the Scottish Premiership champions, and Ranieri praised the quartet for settling into the squad quickly. How are Leicester shaping up? Do the Premier League champions have issues to address? I am very happy. We have a very good dressing room, the players who have come in are good, there is a very good harmony and for us that was the first important thing, he added. I am very happy today. We were concentrated and compact. Now we play two different sides in PSG and Barcelona. Mahrez opens the scoring for Leicester in their pre-season clash against Celtic The players came back in good condition. We are getting better. Celtics fitness is ahead of ours. It was a good challenge.We have a long journey to Los Angeles now, but the experience of playing in these fantastic matches is important. Our fans were fantastic. So many of them travelled a long way to Glasgow so I say thank you to them. Also See: Foxes beat Celtic in shoot-out WATCH: Mahrezs stunning finish How are Leicester shaping up? Celtic 1-1 Leicester (5-6 pens) recap Dallas Goedert Eagles Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Colts by 5RECORD VS. SPREAD — Cincinnati 8-8, Indianapolis 11-5SERIES RECORD — Colts lead 18-10LAST MEETING — Colts beat Bengals 27-0, Oct. Josh Sweat Eagles Jersey . -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released veteran guard Davin Joseph, a mainstay on their offensive line over the past eight seasons. http://www.authenticeaglesfootballonline.com/c-66-eagles-richard-rodgers-jersey.aspx . -- Packers cornerback Tramon Williams has been fined $26,250 for contact with an official, per NFL guidelines.VANCOUVER -- New Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella doesnt want his players to get too social on Twitter. Tortorella said Thursday he wants Vancouver players to limit their Twitter use, but he wont impose an outright ban. "Im not going to handcuff them and treat them like little kids," he said."There better be no information coming out of the locker-room with that damn Twitter. "Its nothing but trouble." Several players on the team regularly use Twitter, including goaltender Roberto Luongo. But Tortorella hopes Luongo "stays out of it." Luongos tweets have received extensive media coverage on several occasions. A number of other Canucks, including wingers David Booth and Alex Burrows, also use it. Other players stay away from it altogether. "I dont have any social media of anything -- Facebook, Twitter, I dont know what else there is," said winger Jannik Hansen. "But Im on e-mail." Hansen added he "couldnt care less" about social media. "The people I need to communicate with, staff and friends, I dont need to do that in the public spectrum," he said. Winger Chris Higgins said he agreed with Tortorellas position. "I dont have Twitter," said Higgins. "I know a lot of guys on the team have fun with it, and they trade jabs back and forth online. But it means nothing to me, because I dont like it, personallly. Josh Sweat Jersey. " Ironically, Tortorella, a dog lover, has his own Twitter page, which he uses for fundraising causes related to canines. "I think its tremendous for charity work," he said. "It helped me tremendously in our dog walk out in New York, and we raised a ton of money. Its not for (posting): Here I am. Im having a roast beef sandwich. Im saying hello to my fans. "I mean, thats just ridiculous." Tortorella, who is known for being overly candid with players when evaluating their performance, said he respects social media "and all that stuff," but wants players to be careful when tweeting. "I just hope they respect the sanctity of the locker-room," he said. "Thats the most important thing to me." Tortorella was known for clashing with media during his days as coach of the New York Rangers. He is trying to get along better with reporters and improve his public image, but said "some of the stuff needs to stay in the room, too." A Canucks spokeswoman said the team has social media guidelines that cover all members of the organization but she did not reveal any specific guidelines for players. The NHL also has a social media policy. Tortorella was asked if he had issues with social media in his previous position in New York. "Well, obviously, I had issues with media in New York -- period," he said. Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Throwback Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen