n double digits again Wednesday, beati

in Allgemein 03.08.2018 13:32
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Manuel Pellegrini paid tribute to Willy Caballero after the Man City goalkeeper saved three penalties to help his side win the Capital One Cup at Wembley on Sunday. Citys No 2 saved spot-kicks from Liverpools Lucas Leiva, Philippe Coutinho and Adam Lallana after the final ended 1-1 after extra time to help Pellegrini win his third major trophy as Man City manager, and his second League Cup.Caballero also made a number of important stops in normal time, including a point-blank save from substitute Divock Origi, while Raheem Sterling missed the chance to put City two goals ahead before Coutinhos equaliser. Willy Caballero saves Philippe Coutinhos penalty in the Capital One Cup final There were calls for regular No 1 Joe Hart to return to the City side for the final, but Pellegrini said he always trusted Caballero, who had regularly featured in domestic cup competitions.We deserved to win the game, and we missed too many goals the City manager told Sky Sports. We played better than Liverpool but I think if you tell me which way I prefer to win, I prefer to win this way.I prefer to lose a title than to lose my word, so Willy Caballero played tonight. I know some media were ready to criticise me if Willy made a mistake but I trust him so I am very happy to win the title for the players, the club, the fans and staff and for Willy, because he deserves it. An emotional Willy Caballero was the hero for Pellegrinis men I was concerned about the amount of goals that we missed. I dont remember one save during the 90 minutes from Willy, and after all they draw in the last eight minutes.It wasnt easy for me to make changes because we have players coming back from injury, but we finished playing better. It is a very important moment for City, we played very well. To win a title at Wembley is always very special. Manchester Citys Vincent Kompany lifts the Capital One Cup at Wembley Stadium Pellegrini, who will be replaced at the end of the season by Pep Guardiola, can still end his time in charge with two more trophies, and said his focus turns to the Premier League and Champions League.We are working very hard, and we are in the middle of the season, he added. Its important for the team to continue fighting for the other titles. Lucas Leivas penalty was saved by Willy Caballero in the shoot-out I am not thinking about leaving, I am thinking about the next game which is against Liverpool. We need to keep fighting in the Premier League, we are nine points behind but we will keep going.I made a difficult decision in the FA Cup, but this title and what we did in the Champions League supports my decision.Cup final hero Caballero added: Its amazing, to win this cup, for me its amazing. It was a hard week for me but we had a talk that we could do it. It is fantastic for the blue people. Sergio Aguero heaped praise on his compatriot Willy Caballero as his penalty shoot-out heroics won Man City the 2015/16 League Cup. Its important, emotional for me, my family, to be in this great team. It is a first trophy for me and for my family in Argentina.On his saves, he added: I tried to see all the penalties last night, but my intuition got me through.Captain Vincent Kompany said: Its not the best way (to win), its the most unfair way.There was so much emotion in this final, we were having so many chances and missing so many. We left everything out on the pitch. Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany lifts the trophy after his sides Capital One Cup final win over Liverpool. We have got experience, we looked around ourselves, we found a moment of peace and calm and kept doing what we were doing. They were playing well but we were creating chances. Manchester Citys Vincent Kompany lifts the Capital One Cup at Wembley Stadium Also See: Capital One Cup final recap City win Cup on penalties Title rivals live on Sky Sports Get a free £10 bet Clark Griswold Jersey . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. Adidas Patrick Kane Jersey . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. http://www.cheapblackhawksjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-nick-schmaltz-jersey . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys China . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Cheap Adidas Blackhawks Jerseys . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Oakland As right-hander Sonny Gray earned his third win of the season on April 22 against Toronto in just his fourth start.Gray had to wait 85 days and 13 starts to get win No. 4, allowing three runs over six innings in a 5-4 victory Saturday against the Blue Jays. Hell try to make it back-to back wins Thursday night when the As open a four-game series against the Tampa Bay Rays and left-hander Matt Moore at the Oakland Coliseum.Thats the main reason you play this game is to win, said Gray, who finished third in the American League Cy Young Award voting last year. I started pretty good and won then went through that long stretch and then I went on the DL. And then when I came off the DL I felt like I was throwing the ball well with nothing to show for it, but thats part of it. Hopefully now Ill get on a pretty good roll.Gray (4-8) is 1/3 with a 4.07 ERA in his past eight starts since coming off the disabled list after recovering from a strained right trapezius. He allowed one run in three of those starts, two runs in two and three runs in one. He also gave up seven runs in a loss to Pittsburgh and five runs in a no-decision against Texas.Ive continuously said this ever since Ive come back from the DL, Ive felt really good, Gray said. You take two starts out of there, basically one inning against the Rangers and the start against the Pirates, you take those two starts out and every game has gone I would say pretty well. I feel good. I know I wasnt winning any games but I felt like I was throwing the ball well. It might not have been an easy inning every time, but going out there and going six innings. I expect more out of myself than that, but its still been pretty good with the exception of two starts.In his victory against Toronto, Gray gave up three runs through three innings but blanked the Blue Jays for his final three innings. He hopes to build on that strong fiinish against Tampa Bay.ddddddddddddActually just come out and attack from the first inning on, Gray said. Just come out and the plan is to go out and compete, throw a lot of strikes and throw as many quality strikes as I can in a row and see where it goes from there.Moore is 5-7 with a 4.33 ERA, but he has pitched at least six innings in each of his past eight games and has gone 3-4 with a 3.02 ERA with 38 strikeouts and 13 walks during that stretch.Moore gave up just two runs over 7 1/3 innings in a 2-1 loss to Baltimore in his previous start. He gave up a two-run homer to J.J. Hardy in the second inning.I just feel like Im pitching to my capabilities, Moore said after his last start. Being able to string together back-to-back innings where we retired three in a row. I think thats something to hang my hat on most these days. Just being able to get some quick innings, keep my pitch count on track.That was Moores longest outing since July 22, 2013, during his All-Star season when he went 17-4 with a 3.29 ERA. Moore underwent Tommy John surgery on April 22, 2014, and has gone 8-11 since then over the past two seasons.Oakland took two of three games against the Rays at Tropicana Field on May 13-15. Moore and Gray faced each other on May 15 when the As defeated the Rays 7-6. Both starters got no-decisions. Moore gave up four runs on seven hits over five innings. Gray allowed six runs (three earned) and six hits in 5 2/3 innings.The Rays had lost 11 straight road games before beating Colorado 10-1 on Tuesday night in Denver. The Rays scored in double digits again Wednesday, beating the Rockies 11-3.Oakland has won four of six games since the All-Star break, taking two of three at home against Toronto and Houston. But the As fell 7-0 to the Astros on Wednesday. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen