pie Pondexter (12.5 points per game

in Allgemein 21.10.2018 11:20
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

ST-GEORGES, Que. -- Zach Bell won a sprint to the finish in the mens elite road race at the Canadian road cycling championships Saturday. Bell, from North Vancouver, B.C., emerged from a seven-man breakaway with three kilometres to go. "When Christian (Meier) broke away, I did some megapulls to bring him back," said Bell. "I had the one with the most interest. I wasnt going to try to bluff my way into it. You dont win these things by making everybody else work for it, you got to do it yourself." Vancouvers Ryan Anderson was second followed by under-23 rider Antoine Duschesne of Blainville, Que. Bell finished eighth in track cycling at last years London Games. Following the Olympics, Bell suffered a personal tragedy after losing his first child at birth in October. He said hes not over his sons death, but that staying involved in the cycling community has kept him going. "There was a lot of people who wanted to see me back, and its propped me up when I needed it," said Bell. "Having some success this year definitely made it easier as well. Its still a long way from perfect. I still dont know what the future holds for me in cycling. The present is however very good." Stitched Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. Stitched Carolina Panthers Jerseys . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.stitchednfljerseys.us.com/Stitched-Minnesota-Vikings-Nike-Jerseys-Cheap/ . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Stitched Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. Stitched Philadelphia Eagles Jerseys . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. The two most prolific scorers in the WNBA collide Friday night, when reigning MVP Elena Delle Donne and the Chicago Sky host Tina Charles and the first-place New York Liberty at Allstate Arena.Charles leads the league in scoring at 22.8 points and is second in rebounding at 9.6 per game. She was named the Eastern Conference Player of the Month for June. Its the second straight month Charles has won the honor, and third time in last four months.Delle Donne is second in the WNBA in scoring, behind Charles, averaging 21.4 points per game. Delle Donne is coming off a season-high 38-point performance in a loss to the Minnesota Lynx on Tuesday. She scored 25 points in the first half and hit 10 consecutive shots during one stretch of the game.The Sky lost six of eight overall, including an 80-79 loss to the Liberty on June 24. Delle Donne had 31 points in the loss. Charles had 21 points for New York in the win.Neither teams star is receiving a lot of help from their supporting cast. Veteran guard Cappie Pondexter (12.5 points per game) is the only other Sky player averaging double figures in points, alongside Delle Donne.dddddddddddd. New Yorks Sugar Rodgers is the only other Liberty player averaging double figures (16.1 points per game), alongside Charles.The Liberty (13-6) have won three of four and are coming off a 78-74 win over the Seattle Storm on Wednesday. They have won nine of 11 overall to climb into first-place in the Eastern Conference, 3.5 games ahead of second place Atlanta.The win over the Seattle was New York coach Bill Laimbeers 199th career win. Hes looking to become the sixth WNBA coach to reach 200 wins for his career.New York boasts the third best record in the WNBA, behind only the Los Angeles Sparks and defending-champion Minnesota. The top eight teams regardless of conference will make the playoffs this season.The Liberty have won four of the past five meetings with the Sky. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen