to not win.dddddddddddd We didnt have that b

in Allgemein 17.01.2019 11:28
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- The Detroit Pistons answered questions about whether they could find a capable replacement for Andre Drummond in their frontcourt.The New York Knicks answered inquiries about whether they can defend.Now comes the follow-up for both teams.Drummond may be out with a sprained right ankle Wednesday when the Pistons visit the Knicks, who are coming off their best defensive showing of the young season.Drummond missed his first game due to injury since March 19, 2014. He had an MRI, which revealed no structural damage, and did not practice Tuesday. The injury is not serious and if he does not play in New York, Drummond will likely return Friday against the Cleveland Cavaliers.Without the leagues leading rebounder, the Pistons recorded a 104-88 win over the Oklahoma City Thunder Monday night. Drummonds absence was compensated for by Aron Baynes finishing with 20 points (one shy of his career high) and eight rebounds.I put it back on everyone else. Everything they got me, I was in great position, Baynes said. All the way through the team, they got me great looks and I just had to finish. On a couple of them, I didnt, so I still have some work to do.Technically Baynes comments are accurate since seven of his eight baskets were within 6 feet of the rim.Hes a starting center in the NBA. Hes just playing behind an All-Star, Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy said. You look around at all the starting centers and Arons a starting-caliber center in the league, so its not surprising he played as well as he did.Now comes a chance for Detroit to play well on the road. While the Pistons are 5-0 at home and each win has been by double-digits, the road has been a significant different story.Our defense at home has been great, Van Gundy said. Im not quite sure why we havent been able to duplicate that on the road yet, but were locked in at home.Detroit was 0-5 on the road before taking a 15-point lead through the first quarter of Saturdays 106-95 road win against the Denver Nuggets. During their first six road games, the Pistons have allowed 105 points per game while averaging 94.3 points.In their seventh road game, Detroit will encounter a team that gave up less than 100 points for the second time this season. The Knicks are 4-6 after getting a 93-77 victory over the Dallas Mavericks Monday night.A week after naming former interim head coach and current assistant Kurt Rambis as defensive coordinator, the Knicks held a team under 80 points for the first time since April 11, 2015, at Orlando and the first time at home since Dec 11, 2013, against the Chicago Bulls.Kristaps Porzingis and Carmelo Anthony had 24 points apiece and the Knicks took control over the final eight-plus minutes of the third quarter. During the second half Joakim Noah watched from the bench as coach Jeff Hornacek moved Porzingis to center while using Justin Holiday extensively at small forward.I got to figure out ways to be effective on that end of the floor, Noah said.Noah had six rebounds and was scoreless in 16 minutes. Noah has reached double-figures once and has been held scoreless twice, but any changes in the starting lineup are not occurring based on one half of Porzingis playing center and Anthony playing power forward.I dont think so. Noah does a nice job in there defensively, Hornacek said. It may depend on the team (were playing). Maybe we can go there (small) a little bit more often. But were not, just because we were good in the second half doesnt mean were going to change it.The move worked as Porzingis exploited his height advantage on Andrew Bogut while the Knicks gave up a season-low 26 points in the paint.Ill keep playing the four if they play me at the four, Porzingis said. And if Im at the five, Ill try to be as productive as I can at the five.Detroit took the first meeting with the Knicks when Tobias Harris scored 25 points in a 102-89 home win on Nov. 1. Drummond had nine points and 13 rebounds but has eight career double-doubles against New York.The Knicks have won 11 of the last 13 meetings at home. Destockage Adidas Superstar .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Adidas Superstar Pas Cher France .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.pascheradidassuperstar.fr/ . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. Adidas Superstar Edition Limitée . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Adidas Superstar Soldes Pas Cher . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. CALGARY, Alberta -- Following a slow start to the season, six straight wins have put the Calgary Flames in first place.Dougie Hamilton scored twice during a four-goal second period and added an assist to lead the streaking Flames over the Winnipeg Jets 6-2 on Saturday night.The Flames (16-13-2) vaulted into the top spot in the Pacific Division with their sixth consecutive victory -- the teams longest winning streak since last December.Weve just got to keep this rolling. Its been really fun the last little while when youre having success, said Calgary rookie Matthew Tkachuk, who had three assists.Mikael Backlund had a goal and two assists, while Sam Bennett, Lance Bouma and Sean Monahan also scored for Calgary. Chad Johnson made 26 saves.Were not relying on a couple guys, Tkachuk said. We know every night something different is probably going to happen and it seems like were getting basically everybody involved.Nikolaj Ehlers and Jacob Trouba had the goals for the Jets (13-15-3), who have lost three in a row. Michael Hutchinson turned aside 25 of 29 shots in 40 minutes before giving way to Connor Hellebuyck, who made six saves.After a scoreless opening period in which Calgary had a decided edge in play, Hamilton finally solved Hutchinson just before the midway point of the second with a pinpoint shot through a screen.Tkachuk set up the defenseman with a drop pass in the high slot, and Hamilton fired a shot through his teammates legs into the net.I yelled at (Tkachuk) pretty loud and he laid it in there perfectly for me and set a good screen. Two good plays by him, for sure, said Hamilton, who has four goals in the last four games. I saw their D and him and just kind of waited until I could see some white space in there. As soon as it opened up, I tried to put it through.After Bennett doubled the lead with a shot into the top corner, Hamilton got his second goal of the game with a drive from the point.Backlund added to the lead before the period ended with a sharp-angle shot on the power play.Right now were playing to win and were finding ways to win, said Tkachuk, who turns 19 on Sunday. At the beeginning of the year, everybody knows it, we were finding ways to not win.dddddddddddd We didnt have that belief we could win. Now were a really confident group.Bouma, playing his second game since missing 16 with a shoulder injury, and Monahan scored in the third. Monahans goal extended his point streak to seven games (four goals, nine points).Ehlers spoiled Johnsons shutout bid with a power-play goal in the third period, and Trouba scored with 0.1 seconds left.We were behind the game the entire night, Jets coach Paul Maurice said.The Flames won just five of their first 16 games, but have won 11 of 15 since. Johnson has been instrumental in the run, but this was one of the easier nights for him.Its not the same story for the Jets, or their goalies.Hutchinson started consecutive games for only the second time this season and first since late October, and it was a familiar result.The last time Hutchinson was in net for two straight games, he followed up a 37-save shutout in a 1-0 win over Colorado by giving up three goals on 15 shots and being pulled just past the midway point against Buffalo in a 3-1 loss.On Saturday, Hutchinson was lifted after the second period, having allowed four goals on 29 shots.We didnt play the game, Ehlers said. We didnt play hard enough. We didnt play smart.Game notes Calgarys Kris Versteeg (upper body) missed his second consecutive game but is likely to return this week. ... Jets rookie Josh Morrissey played as a pro in his hometown for the first time in his career. ... The home team has won the last six meetings between these teams. ... Calgarys power play has converted at least once in five straight games. ... With a pair of assists, Calgary forward Johnny Gaudreau has points in all four games since returning from a broken finger that sidelined him for 10 games. ... Winnipeg has been outscored 43-20 in the second period this season.UP NEXTJets: At the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday night.Flames: Host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Wednesday night. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen