ger Davey Johnson said. &"If nothing else, get

in Allgemein 21.01.2019 12:05
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Kerry Lee will be praying for a rainy Easter as she contemplates running Russe Blanc in the BoyleSports Irish Grand National at Fairyhouse on March 28. The nine-year-old enjoyed testing conditions to win the Betfred Classic Chase at Warwick in January but the ground had dried out too much at Newcastle when he unseated his rider in the Eider Chase last month.Lee is hoping wet weather returns before the end of the month after Russe Blanc was allotted 9st 13lb for the Easter Monday showpiece. Hes very much a possibility at the moment. Its the dream of his owner Mark Jackson to go to Ireland, but it comes plenty quick enough on the back of the Eider, said the Presteigne trainer, who has enjoyed a run of big-race success since taking over from her father, Richard.He was fine after the Eider. He didnt have a hard race, he just didnt enjoy the ground. It was a bit on the quick side for him.He was a Warwick Classic Chase winner on heavy ground. Were hoping for more of the same in Ireland.Russe Blanc is one of 11 British entries from eight different stables among a list of 90 for the marathon test.Jonjo ONeill has three, headed by Beg To Differ 10st 4lb), as he bids to win the race for the third time after Butlers Cabin in 2007 and Shutthefrontdoor under Barry Geraghty two years ago.Others include the Neil Mulholland-trained Caroles Destrier (10st 13lb), David Pipes Broadway Buffalo (10st 2lb) and Vivaldi Collonges (10st 4lb) from the Paul Nicholls stable.Willie Mullins is making a concerted effort to end his Irish Grand National hoodoo by putting in 17 entries.His team is headed by Grade One winner Valseur Lido, who tops the weights on 11st 10lb from a 90-strong entry for the Easter Monday showpiece.Also among his squad are On His Own (11st 3lb), Measureofmydreams (10st 7lb) and Roi Des Francs (10st 12lb).The first three horses home in last years race are engaged once again with the winner Thunder And Roses (10st 7lb) one of five possibles from Sandra Hughess yard.The Mouse Morris-trained Rule The World (10st 7lb) and Jim Dreapers Sizing Coal (9st 9lb), who were second and third, could try again.Dreaper has another hopeful in the novice Venitien De Mai (9st 13lb), who booked his ticket by winning the Leinster National at Naas on Sunday.Gordon Elliott is another top trainer looking for his first win in the Irish National and has entered a team of 12 including Mala Beach (10st 12lb) and recent Thurles winner Lord Scoundrel (10st 7lb).Cantlow (9st 10lb) finished best of the British challengers in sixth place for Paul Webber last year but is now in the care of Enda Bolger, who also has Gilgamboa (11st 2lb).My Murphy won the Thyestes Chase for trainer Liam Burke at Gowran Park in January and he is on 10st 10lbs as he bids to improve on his seventh place last year. Air Max 2018 . The veteran safety was a starter for the Bengals from 2008-2012. He totaled 41 tackles and three interceptions while starting all but four of the 13 games he played last season. Clearance Air Max Shoes . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. http://www.airmaxtrainerswholesale.com/ .Y. - Jerome Samson scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the St. Nike Air Max Mens Sale .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Nike Air Max Online Sale . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve.WASHINGTON -- Order another round for Atlanta Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez, who has learned that a winning streak can be tough to swallow. The Braves won their 13th straight Wednesday night, summarily dismissing the Washington Nationals 6-3 to complete a three-game sweep and take a staggering-for-early-August 15 1/2-game lead in the NL East. Now Gonzalez will have to keep drinking up. It turns out that the streak happened to begin on the day that bullpen coach Eddie Perez first gave the manager some sort of protein drink. Gonzalez hates the taste, but he cant stop drinking it with his team on such a roll; sure enough, he was sipping the concoction from a cup in the dugout a couple of hours before Wednesdays game. "They may be giving me poop. I dont even know what it is," Gonzalez said. "But Ive been drinking them for 13 days in a row now. Were superstitious, you know." Maybe there are some four-leafs clovers stashed in the clubhouse as well, the way the Braves have been playing. While they have a ways to go before they can mathematically clinch, this week has served as a psychological clincher that only could be undone by a monumental collapse. "We came in here and we let em know," first baseman Freddie Freeman said. "Were here to stay." Jason Heyward singled and Justin Upton doubled in a three-run eighth inning, Upton also homered, and Braves starter Kris Medlen (9-10) allowed three runs and three hits over seven innings. Craig Kimbrel pitched the ninth for his 36th save, working out of a bases loaded jam by getting Wilson Ramos to line out to right to end the game. The eighth-inning runs came with two outs off relievers Ryan Mattheus (0-1) and Ian Krol as the Nationals lost their fourth straight and sixth of their last eight. The defending division champs scored only six runs in the three games and are losing hope for an alternate path to the post-season as well, falling nine games off the wild card pace. "Lot of ground to make up, but you never know what can happen in this game," Nationals manager Davey Johnson said. &"If nothing else, get our pride back by playing better.dddddddddddd" The game was played nicely by both sides one night after a fastball to Bryce Harpers thigh cleared both benches and led to a public spat between the clubs official Twitter feeds. Braves general manager Frank Wren said before the game that a tweet directed at Harper was "an inappropriate attempt at humour." When asked about any possible retaliation, Johnson said it would be "just baseball as usual" before flashing a smile. As it turned out, the only confrontation involving Harper was between the young slugger and his own manager, when the two bickered in the dugout over whether Harper should come out of the game because of a nagging knee injury. "Yeah, he was checking on my leg and asking how I felt," Harper said. "I just told him I felt fine and I dont want him to take me out." While the game passed without incident between the two teams -- no one was hit by a pitch -- the saga might not be over. The teams play six more times this season, including a three-game series next week in Atlanta. Meanwhile, Gonzalez has to stomach another protein shake. The good news: The Braves have Thursday off before opening a homestand. "At least," Gonzalez said, "I get tomorrow off with the shakes." Notes: Andrelton Simmons started the rally in the eighth with a two-out double off Mattheus. After a walk to a pinch hitter, Heyward singled in a run off Krol. Upton followed with a two-run double to the left-field corner. ... Braves CF B.J. Upton has his first four-hit game of the season to raise his average to a season-high .198. ... Nationals RHP Tanner Roark made his major league debut with two scoreless innings. He also made a superb defensive play, diving to catch Medlens sacrifice bunt attempt and throwing to first for a double play. ... Heyward returned to the lineup after leaving Tuesdays game with a strained neck muscle. "I felt a lot better when I woke up," he said. "Didnt have any head weirdness or headache or anything like that." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen