With Eugenie Bouchards surprising win over No. [url=http://www.eccobaratas.es/]Ecco Outlet España[/url] . 12 seed Ana Ivanovic i

in Anregungen für Homepage 05.03.2019 06:07
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

With Eugenie Bouchards surprising win over No. Ecco Outlet España . 12 seed Ana Ivanovic in the second round at Wimbledon, the Montreal native was paid the ultimate compliment from legendary tennis star Martina Navratilova. The 19-year-old Bouchard, currently ranked 66th in the world, was described as "a potential Grand Slam champion" by the nine-time Wimbledon winner following her 6-3, 6-3 victory over of Ivanovic in just over the hour. "That was very impressive," applauded Navratilova in an interview with Kate Battersby of wimbledon.com. "She showed very great composure mentally, rising to the occasion. I like everything – she showed great shot selection and held up well under pressure, she has a technically sound game and she constructs points well. If she continues like this she will be top 20 at least by the end of the year. I dont want to say a star is born but we have seen a potential Grand Slam champion here." Ivanovic also praised Bouchards performance following the match and admitted she was outplayed by a rising star. "Definitely (Bouchard) played a very good match today," Ivanovic said on the tournament website. "It was the first time I actually saw her play, so it was obviously a little bit tough to get used to. "She was tracking the ball really well, serving well. I thought maybe the end of the match she would get tight, but she was really strong the whole way through. "She has a very bright future. She has a very strong game for such a young girl." Bouchard improved to 21-14 this season with Wednesdays victory. The 2012 Wimbledon junior champion has posted some big wins this year, including a third-round victory over U.S. Open winner Samantha Stosur last April at the Family Circle Cup in Charleston, S.C. Ecco España Baratas . The Mets made the announcement Sunday night. Parnell blew a save on opening day against Washington and the next day it was revealed he had partially torn right elbow ligament. Zapatos Ecco Baratos . -- The defending Canadian womens curling champions squandered an opportunity to take sole possession of first place in the standings Tuesday at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts. http://www.eccobaratas.es/ . The Arena das Dunas in the northeastern city of Natal sustained minor damage during the protests, but demonstrators stayed away on Sunday and officials said the stadium passed its first test, with only minor adjustments needed going forward. NASHVILLE -- The Pittsburgh Penguins sent forward James Neal to the Nashville Predators on Friday in exchange for forwards Patric Hornqvist and Nick Spaling. The addition of Neal signals the Predators emphasis on boosting their offence under new coach Peter Laviolette as they attempt to return to the playoffs after a two-year absence. The Predators have had a reputation as a defence-oriented team for virtually the franchises entire history. The 26-year-old Neal had 27 goals and 34 assists in 59 games for the Penguins this season, which marked the sixth straight year he scored at least 20 goals. Neal scored 40 goals in 2011-12 and had 21 goals in only 40 games during the 2012-13 season. He has 161 career goals and 154 assists in 413 career regular-season games, and has been a force on power plays. Neal had been with the Penguins since 2010 after beginning his career with the Dallas Stars. Hornqvist, 27, had 22 goals and 31 assists in 76 games this season, which marked the fourth time in his career he reached the 20-goal mark. Zapatos Ecco España. He has 106 goals and 110 assists in 363 career regular-season games, all with Nashville. Hornqvists best season came in 2009-10, when he scored a career-high 30 goals. "In this deal, we got to drop our cap a little bit with Hornqvist," Penguins general manager Jim Rutherford said. "We like Hornqvist as an all-around player. Hornqvist plays at the net, goes to the net, works the corners. We like his all-around play." Spaling, 25, had 13 goals and 19 assists in 71 games for Nashville this season. He has 40 goals and 44 assists in 207 career regular-season games. "We like Spalding, he can play all three positions on the third line," Rutherford said. "I think we were just trying to change the mix of our team a little bit and get a little different type player." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen