(SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.airforce1baratas.es/]Air Force 1 Baratas[/url] .com) - The Los Angeles Clippers will try to pres

in Anregungen für Homepage 05.03.2019 06:07
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork. Air Force 1 Baratas .com) - The Los Angeles Clippers will try to press on amidst the on-going controversy with owner Donald Sterling Tuesday night when their series with the Golden State Warriors returns to the Staples Center tied 2-2. After Sterling was allegedly caught on tape making hideous racially insensitive remarks, he did not attend Game 4s loss at Oracle Arena. You can see the action live on TSN2 at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Commissioner Adam Silver will have a 2 p.m. ET press conference Tuesday afternoon, where its expected he will make some announcement about Sterlings punishment. The team has taken the high road to this point, allowing head coach Doc Rivers to speak on the teams behalf. "We are all trying to figure out everything as it goes and just do our best and we hope that it is the right answer," Rivers said in a statement. "Im still going to do my best and do what I think is best for the team and for everybody in this case. It is very difficult because there are so many emotions in this. This is a very emotional subject, this is personal." The Clippers players staged a silent protest prior to tip-off Sunday by wearing their pregame shirts inside-out with the teams logo out of sight. They wore black arm or wrist bands and black socks but appeared stuck in warmup mode when the game got underway. The Warriors blew out the Clippers in Sundays Game 4, 118-97. "Its my job as a coach to get them ready and I just didnt feel like I did the right stuff," said Rivers. "I gotta do a better job. Whatever the distractions, whatever, I gotta do a better job. I didnt do my job tonight. I take that personally." Stephen Curry jumped out to a fast start in Game 4 and the Warriors shot 55 percent from the field in rolling to the win. Curry finished with 33 points, seven assists and seven rebounds, while Andre Iguodala netted 22 points for the Warriors, who had dropped back-to-back games after stealing the opener in LA. Klay Thompson, David Lee and Harrison Barnes all finished with 15 points. Curry raced out with 17 points in the first 8:30, hitting all five of his 3- point attempts as the Warriors opened a 20-point lead in the first quarter. "We tried to come out with a sense of urgency. Thats been a big problem in the first three games," said Curry. "As a team we havent started games off well and theyve gotten a double-digit lead each first quarter. So we moved the ball well, guys set great screens and we executed at a higher pace. When we do that, were tough to guard." Warriors head coach Mark Jackson inserted Draymond Green into the starting lineup in place of Jermaine ONeal. Green only finished with four points, but Golden State got the victory. The Clippers pulled within nine in the fourth but did not climb out of the mammoth hole. Jamal Crawford and Blake Griffin led the club with 26 and 21 points, respectively. Chris Paul finished with 16 points, followed by 12 from J.J. Redick and 10 out of Matt Barnes. By Tuesdays tip, the Clippers should know the fate of Sterling and hopefully will get closer to closure. Either way, the series must go on. "I just believe when the game starts, the game starts and nobody cares anymore," Rivers said following the loss. "Golden State surely didnt care." Game 6 will be Thursday night back at Oracle Arena. Air Force 1 España Baratas . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown. Air Force 1 Baratas Online . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City. http://www.airforce1baratas.es/ .C. -- Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.Mark Warburton is delighted to have sealed promotion to the Scottish Premiership, but the Rangers manager insists the job is far from over. The Light Blues secured the Championship title with a 1-0 win over Dumbarton on Tuesday, thanks to right-back James Taverniers 13th goal of the season.It ended four years of lower-league football for the club, following their demotion to the Third Division after financial collapse during the 2011-12 season. The result meant that Rangers completed their seasons objective of a top-tier return in Warburtons first year in charge.Speaking exclusively to Sky Sports News HQ, the Rangers boss says that the job is not yet complete, as he looks to make an impact next season. Rangers Andy Halliday celebrates with the fans at full-time after winning the Championship title Promotion was a must - a club like this, a club of this stature has to be back in the top tier. We didnt want to limp over the line, I wanted to do it in style to gain momentum for the start of next season, said the former city trader.Its very, very pleasing to get the job done and we can now move on from here. Its important that we keep the momentum going for next season, because theres no point in thinking thats it, and the job is done.Work [for next season] started a number of weeks ago. Weve had meetings and targets have been highlighted. If we get the recruitment right, then we will be in a good place. Its important that wwe keep the momentum going for next season, because theres no point in thinking thats it, and the job is done. Air Force 1 Baratas España. Mark Warburton, Rangers manager Rangers have already been installed as the bookmakers second-favourites to win the Premiership title next season, behind rivals Celtic who are odds-on.And former Brentford manager Warburton believes meeting those expectations is a must next season.It just sharpens the focus. I was told on my second day here that if we played Barcelona at Ibrox tomorrow, the fans might accept a draw, but would probably accept a win. Thats the expectation of the crowd here - we have to respect it, understand it and appreciate it. The players have to relish that responsibility and focus on the job at hand. If we can have more highs than lows, well be okay.Before Warburton can think of the next campaign, he has to focus on Sundays Petrofac Training Cup final against Peterhead, followed by the Scottish Cup semi-final clash with Celtic. Warburton (left) and former Rangers captain David Weir have led Rangers to Scottish Championship success Its important to enjoy the good moments, but we must remember that we have a very important cup final at a packed Hampden on Sunday.Then weve got a week to prepare for Celtic. So theres no problem of focus for the rest of the season - we just need to make sure we are well prepared - these are two very big games. Also See: Rangers back in top flight Rangers must challenge Celtic Rangers journey back Lennon: Rangers rise a plus ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen