www.thefalconsclub.com

in Allgemein 04.06.2019 05:25
von hongwei28 • 54 Beiträge

Defensive end Bruce Irvin met with the media on Thursday for the first time since he signed with the Falcons and the Atlanta native said it was a “surreal moment” to play for the team he rooted for while he was growing up.The move to the Falcons does more than just allow Irvin to play at home. It also reunites him with Falcons head coach Dan Quinn Womens Jordan Miller Jersey , who was the defensive coordinator of the Seahawks while Irvin was with the team.Irvin said the two men “cant dwell on what we did on Seattle” because the NFL is about what you can do right now. When asked what he can do for the Falcons, Irvin pointed to playing a veteran role helping younger teammates like Takk McKinley and Grady Jarrett achieve their full potential.“I’m the icing on the top,” Irvin said. “I’ve been around, I’ve had success and I know what it takes to be successful.”Quinn said that he expects to use Irvin as a defensive end in all packages and added that Irvin has already shared some insights on the Browns based on playing them while with the Raiders earlier this season. If those tips help the Falcons to a win, it will leave them with four straight wins, a 5-4 record and renewed hope for what this season can bring. He’s just a few games into his Duke career Black Grady Jarrett Jersey , but Zion Williamson is already creating an epic legacy with some spectacular dunks. I mean, just look at this ridiculous alley-oop he threw down against Eastern Michigan. I’ve watched this more than 20 times already, and it continues to blow my mind. And this. And even though you didn’t ask for it, here’s one more just for good measure. There’s obviously a lot of Duke haters out there, but how can you not love Zion? Is he even human? Our own Ricky O’Donnell declared Zion the best dunker of his generation. Early into his college career, the evidence is fairly convincing. So if you’ve accepted the inevitable reality that Duke will be must watch TV this season and you’re ready to jump on the Zion train Grady Jarrett Jersey 2019 , we’re here to help get you started with Zion merch. The Iron Lion T-shirtIt’s inspired by Zion (and Bob Marley, of course). Iron Lion Durham T-shirt for $26 BreakingTThe Zion cock-back slam dunk T-shirt and hoodieA Zion special. Do we need to show you his dunk against Eastern Michigan again? His head literally goes above (!) the rim.Zion Williamson Slam Dunk T-shirt for $22.46RedBubbleZion Williamson Pullover Hoodie for $51.19RedBubbleThe Legend of ZionIt started with his crazy high school mixtapes, grew with his huge Instagram following, and is now coming to the mainstream as he continuously destroys rims and makes defenders look helpless at Duke.The Legend of Zion T-shirt for $23.21RedBubbleThe Legend of Zion Hoodie for $54.85RedBubbleThe Fabbest FiveWith highly-touted freshmen Tre Jones, RJ Barrett, Cam Reddish Black Brian Poole Jersey , Joey Baker, and Zion joining forces at Duke, Sports Illustrated made a bold declaration about the group leading up to the season. Michigan fans probably aren’t fond of the nickname, but so far the Duke “Fabbest Five” has lived up to the hype, and then some. The Fabbest Five T-shirt for $26BreakingTThrough three games, Zion is putting up huge numbers. The Duke freshman is averaging 25.3 points Brian Poole Jersey 2019 , 10.7 rebounds, and three blocks per game. As the season progresses, we’ll keep our eyes on more Zion-related apparel as it drops. Looking for more product reviews, shopping guides, and good deals on sports merchandise and apparel? Check out our Buy Stuff section.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen