especially talented person to sift t

in Allgemein 15.04.2018 12:20
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

WELLINGTON, New Zealand -- Second-ranked Serena Williams will begin her 2017 season and Australian Open buildup at the ASB Classic in Auckland, New Zealand, organizers confirmed Tuesday.The 22-time Grand Slam singles winner had already announced that she would miss the Hopman Cup mixed teams tournament in Perth, which has often been a key part of her lead-up to the first Grand Slam of the season.Williams held the top singles ranking for 186 weeks, until the American was recently overtaken by Angelique Kerber. Williams sister, Venus, has played the Auckland tournament for the past three years and won the singles title in 2015.In a statement, Serena Williams said the ASB Classic can really set you up for a great run in Melbourne, and I will be looking to start my year strongly in Auckland.Earlier this week, the world No. 2 withdrew from the Wuhan Open and China Open, the two biggest events left on the WTA schedule before the WTA Finals in late October, citing a shoulder injury that plagued her during the Rio Olympics and the US Open.Williams is scheduled to play the year-end championships in Singapore, an event she has won five times.Information from ESPNs Matt Wilansky was used in this report. Walace Jersey . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Casemiro Jersey . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. http://www.officialbrazilstore.com/world-cup-marcelo-grohe-football-jersey/ . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. Marquinhos Jersey . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Rodrigo Caio Jersey . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Run Mama Run is a film series created for the espnW Film Fellowship, presented by Walmart. Filmmaker Daniele Anastasion was chosen for her documentary series about elite runner Sarah Brown, who was training to make the 2016 U.S. Olympic track team while pregnant. The film will be presented as a five-episode digital series in Summer 2016.Filmmaking is a team sport, and over the last six months, I got to bring together some of the most talented people I know to help make this series. Heres a behind the scenes look at the hard-working team behind Run Mama Run.Cinematographer Nathan GolonIm always looking for ways to elevate a story through epic, cinematic images. However, if you push cinematic too far in documentary work, it can sometimes make things feel too polished and unreal. Its equally important to capture raw moments as they unfold. There are few people I trust more to balance these needs than the talented Nathan Golon, a longtime collaborator and friend. For this project, Nathan shot on the Caanon C300 Mark II.ddddddddddddThe braintrustNothing gets done without producer Patrick White and production manager Elyse Kelly of GoodFight Media. From budgets to schedules to late-night sugar runs -- they are miracle workers who can turn the most far-fetched ideas into reality.Editor Matt CascellaMatt Cascella has watched every single frame of footage that weve shot for this series -- so far, thats 48 hours, 36 minutes, seven seconds and 11 frames. It takes an especially talented person to sift through that much material and find those small human moments that reveal the essence of a story.Composers Brooke Blair and Will BlairThe Blair brothers take every cut that I send them and always manage to make it better. Theyre gifted at making you feel layers of emotion without telling you exactly what you should feel. Im ridiculously proud to have their music in this series. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen