she just shot through there.Tin Type Ga

in Allgemein 19.10.2019 08:19
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

BRISBANE, Australia -- Australian swimmer Cate Campbell broke the 100-meter freestyle world record at the Brisbane Grand Prix on Saturday.Achieved during Campbells final competition before the Rio de Janeiro Olympics, the former world champion clocked 52.06 seconds, eclipsing German Britta Steffens previous mark of 52.07 at the 2009 world championships.It happened when I least expected it , Campbell said. People have been asking me when am I going to break a world record for the last three years. Now they will stop asking me the question.It was the first individual world record by an Australian swimmer since the controversial 2008-09 now-banned supersuit period.Campbell took the No. 1 world ranking in the 100 with her 52.38 at the Australian trials in April.She said she would trade the record for a gold medal at Rio.Anyone who goes to the Olympics and says they are not after gold are kidding themselves, she said.She expected the time to also encourage her sister Bronte, the 50 and 100 freestyle world champion. Her younger sibling was not in action Saturday because of illness. Air Max 180 Australia .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Air Max 97 Womens Australia . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. http://www.outletairmaxaustralia.com/air-max-tn-buy-australia.html . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Air Max 720 Australia . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Nike Air Max 98 Australia . -- Devin Hester is done returning kicks in Chicago. Trainer Graham Motion scratched Tin Type Gal out of the Lake George Stakes at Saratoga on Friday in favor of Sundays Boiling Springs at Monmouth Park. His handicapping was rewarded as she eked out a neck victory in the Grade 3 turf race for 3-year-old fillies.Tin Type Gal lost position in tight quarters along the inside entering the far turn of the 1-1/8-mile Boiling Springs and briefly dropped back to last position. But jockey Trevor McCarthy found room along the inner rail entering the stretch and the ground Tin Type Gal saved may have made the difference as she turned back Galileos Song, who went out three wide on the far turn.Tin Type Gal, the second choice behind 8-5 favorite Galileos Song, paid $5.80 to win. The top two both finished well with Tin Type Gal stopping the timer in 1:47.71, following a mile in 1:36.08.Shes a very classy filly, McCarthy said. We were in a great spot but got in a little trouble on the turn. When the spot opened at the rail she just shot through there.Tin Type Gal, a daughter of Tapit owned and bred by My Meadowview Farm, is now 3 for 5 inn her career.dddddddddddd The Boiling Springs was her second start this year. She closed out her 2-year-old season with a win in the Grade 3 Miss Grillo at Belmont Park last September.In her seasonal debut, she rallied from ninth to finish fifth, beaten two lengths, in the Wild Applause, a one-mile turf stakes at Belmont Park on June 19.This seemed like a logical spot for her, Motion said. My concern was that last time she was so far out of it and couldnt make up that much ground. She was toward the back today, but she wasnt too far off the lead.Verbouwen, who like Galileos Song is trained by Chad Brown, finished third, 2-1/4 lengths behind her stablemate. Never far back, she raced just to the outside of the winner during the stretch run but flattened out in the final furlong.Hidden Treat was fourth, 1-3/4 lengths farther back. Forwardly placed early, she took the lead from pacesetting Winter entering the stretch but could not sustain her bid. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen